All Things iPod mini
Second-Generation (Current) iPod mini - 4/6GB
iPod mini (Second-Generation) Updated Review (iLounge rating: B+): A full look at the new features, packaging, and prices of Apple’s second-generation iPod mini hardware, introduced in February, 2005. There’s more than meets the eye.
iPod mini (Second-Generation) Photo Gallery: Check out our incredible iPod mini (second-generation) photo gallery, including full shots of the box opening process, close-ups of the various components, and comparisons against other iPod minis.
First-Generation (January 2004-February 2005) iPod mini - 4GB
iPod mini New Users’ Review (iLounge rating: B+): Read about the value of the iPod mini to iPod newbies.
iPod mini Power Users’ Review (iLounge rating: B+): The definitive review of Apple’s iPod mini, from packaging to marketing. Learn why users with greater demands may prefer other, more expensive iPods to the iPod mini.
iPod mini Battery Performance: A definitive look at the iPod mini’s battery performance.
iPod mini versus the Full-Sized iPod: Our first look at the iPod mini in early 2004, complete with comparison shots between the iPod mini and third-generation (3G) iPod.
iPod mini Links of General Interest
Picking the Right iPod for You: Download iLounge’s incredible free 2005 Buyers’ Guide for a complete guide to picking the best iPod for your personal needs and budget.
Check the Reviews section for the an up-to-date list of iPod mini cases and accessories reviewed.
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s 2013 iPad, Air + mini Lineup
- CE Week 2013: The iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac Show Report
- Report confirms legitimacy of at least some of the stolen iCloud credentials being held for ransom
- New (PRODUCT)RED iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, and 9.7” iPad now available to order
- Apple Store down again ahead of new iPad, Product(RED) iPhone launch
- Apple acquires automation app Workflow
- Nintendo updates Super Mario Run, makes more courses available for free play
- Apple confirms iCloud and Apple ID systems have not been breached in response to hacker threat
- Hackers claim to have access to millions of iCloud accounts, demand ransom from Apple
- Apple’s Siri in the running to voice control room functions at Marriott’s Aloft hotels
- Apple releases iTunes 12.6 with new cross-device movie rental feature
- Apple introduces Clips video app
- ExoLens PRO with Optics by ZEISS Wide-Angle Lens Kit
- Blue Sadie Headphones
- Circle with Disney Parental Control and Internet Filtering System
- Pioneer Rayz Plus Lightning Connector Earphones
- BEEM United BeMe D200 Lightning Connector Earphones
- Jam Audio JAM Xterior Max Rugged Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- HiFiMAN Edition S Headphones
- Divoom Timebox Mini Bluetooth Speaker
- iClever BoostSound BTS-09 Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundcast VG1 Bluetooth Speaker
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10