All Things iPod mini
Second-Generation (Current) iPod mini - 4/6GB
iPod mini (Second-Generation) Updated Review (iLounge rating: B+): A full look at the new features, packaging, and prices of Apple’s second-generation iPod mini hardware, introduced in February, 2005. There’s more than meets the eye.
iPod mini (Second-Generation) Photo Gallery: Check out our incredible iPod mini (second-generation) photo gallery, including full shots of the box opening process, close-ups of the various components, and comparisons against other iPod minis.
First-Generation (January 2004-February 2005) iPod mini - 4GB
iPod mini New Users’ Review (iLounge rating: B+): Read about the value of the iPod mini to iPod newbies.
iPod mini Power Users’ Review (iLounge rating: B+): The definitive review of Apple’s iPod mini, from packaging to marketing. Learn why users with greater demands may prefer other, more expensive iPods to the iPod mini.
iPod mini Battery Performance: A definitive look at the iPod mini’s battery performance.
iPod mini versus the Full-Sized iPod: Our first look at the iPod mini in early 2004, complete with comparison shots between the iPod mini and third-generation (3G) iPod.
iPod mini Links of General Interest
Picking the Right iPod for You: Download iLounge’s incredible free 2005 Buyers’ Guide for a complete guide to picking the best iPod for your personal needs and budget.
Check the Reviews section for the an up-to-date list of iPod mini cases and accessories reviewed.
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s 2013 iPad, Air + mini Lineup
- CE Week 2013: The iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac Show Report
- Apple offering hands-on demos of Super Mario Run in stores
- Report: Apple pursuing studio agreements for early movie rentals
- Apple releases seventh beta of iOS 10.2 to developers
- Apple makes its picks for best iPhone, iPad and Apple TV apps of 2016
- Apple acknowledges Apple Music now includes ‘all the benefits of iTunes Match’
- Apple Music tops 20 million subscribers
- Apple blames ‘external factors’ for iPhone fires in China
- Rumor: 2017 iPhones won’t include glass chassis or wireless charging; will add red color
- Top Apple supplier Foxconn planning U.S. investment
- Apple enables Single Sign-On across all iOS 10 and tvOS 10 devices
- Brydge 12.9 iPad Pro Keyboard
- Sen.se GuardPeanut
- iHome iZBT10 Zenergy Bedside Sleep Therapy Speaker
- Twelve South HiRise Duet for Apple Watch and iPhone
- IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitor
- JBL Under Armour Sport Wireless Heart Rate Headphones
- Edifier e235 Luna E Speaker System
- Clamcase ClamCase+ for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Scosche BoomBottle H2O+ Waterproof Wireless Speaker
- Thermos Connected Hydration Bottle with Smart Lid
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10