All Things iPod photo, including Camera Accessories
iPod photo (First-Generation) Photo Gallery: Check out our first-generation (white boxed 40/60GB) iPod photo gallery, including full shots of the box opening process, and close-ups of the various components.
iPod photo (Second-Generation) Photo Gallery: Check out our second-generation (black boxed 30/GB) iPod photo gallery, including full shots of the box opening process, close-ups of the various components, and size comparisons with other iPods.
iPod photo Diagnostics Photo Gallery: Check out our photo gallery of the iPod photo’s diagnostics mode, including screen and other tests.
Current iPod photo Pricing and Pack-ins: Learn about Apple’s recent changes to the iPod photo’s pricing and pack-ins - specifically how $150 worth of pack-ins disappeared, resulting in $150 price drops.
Yes, the New iPod photo -is- Different: Differences discovered between iPod photos sold from October 2004 to January 2005 and those sold from January 2005 to the present day.
iPod photo New Users’ Review (iLounge rating: A-): See why the iPod photo remains our top-recommended iPod overall as of Spring 2005.
iPod photo Power Users’ Review (iLounge rating: B+): Get a more detailed review for more demanding iPod photo users, and learn why the iPod photo is as superb for hard-core iPod users as it is for beginners.
The iPod Audio Defect:
All the details on headphone jack noises known to exist in some iPod photo hardware.
Picking the Right iPod for You: Download iLounge’s incredible free 2005 Buyers’ Guide for a complete guide to picking the best iPod for your personal needs and budget.
iPod 101 and 201 Tutorials: Learn how to make the most of your iPod photo’s music capabilities with these handy tutorials.
iPod photo’s Photo Functionality: Here are some of our top articles on the iPod photo’s photo display and storage features.
Apple Adds New Photo Transition Effects, Support for iPod Camera Connector: Learn about Apple’s late March 2005 software and hardware additions to the iPod photo’s arsenal.
Review - Apple iPod Camera Connector (iLounge rating: B+): Apple’s $29 add-on lets you view pictures automatically on the iPod photo’s screen when transferred from a digital still camera. Updated with comparison information and great pictures of the new Photo Import feature.
Review - Belkin Media Reader (iLounge rating: B+): Belkin’s $70 add-on lets you view pictures automatically, and includes its own built-in memory card reader. Updated with new comparison information and pictures in April 2005.
Review - Belkin Digital Camera Link (iLounge rating: B): Belkin’s $80 add-on works faster with the iPod photo than Apple’s newer and cheaper peripheral, but doesn’t permit on-screen photo displays or detailed menu information. Updated with new comparison information and pictures in April 2005.
iPod 101 - The Complete Guide to the iPod photo: Learn all about using the new iPod photo’s photographic features with your computer, and on its screen.
Visit our Reviews Page for the world’s most comprehensive reviews of cases, speakers, car accessories and everything else designed for your iPod photo.
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s 2013 iPad, Air + mini Lineup
- CE Week 2013: The iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac Show Report
- iLounge’s 2013 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone + iPod Gear
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s iPad mini + iPad (4th-Gen)
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?