Apple’s iPod Battery Settlement, Explained | iLounge Article

Article

Apple’s iPod Battery Settlement, Explained

In early June 2005, Apple Computer settled a United States-based class-action lawsuit over battery problems in specific iPod models, offering compensation and/or free repairs to affected individuals. As of today, a web site called AppleiPodSettlement.com has been established, and a Claim Form provided for free download. iPod owners registered with Apple are already receiving the same Claim Form in the mail, along with a Notice describing the settlement. This new iLounge page serves as a clearinghouse for information and “frequently asked questions” reference for iPod owners with battery problems.

Who can claim? The settlement covers any United States resident who (a) purchased a new first-, second-, and third-generation iPod on or before May 31, 2004, and (b) experienced a “Battery Failure” within a specified period of time after purchase. You can submit one claim for each iPod you own that meets these standards, but not more than one claim per iPod.

Who can’t claim? No iPod with a Click Wheel controller - including the iPod mini, fourth-generation iPod, or iPod photo - is covered. Similarly, the iPod shuffle is not covered. You cannot claim if you purchased your iPod used, or purchased it after May 31, 2004, and you cannot claim if you haven’t experienced a Battery Failure, as defined below.

Which iPod do I have? First- and second-generation iPods included FireWire ports on their tops, unlike any other iPod. Third-generation iPods had circular “Scroll Wheel” controls with a row of four buttons on top that did not appear on any other iPod model. The picture below will help you identify whether you’re covered.

What is a “Battery Failure?” A third-generation iPod has experienced battery failure when “the capacity… to hold an electrical charge has dropped to four hours or less of continuous audio playback, with earbuds attached,” while first- and second-generation iPods have failed when they get “five hours or less of continuous audio playback, with earbuds attached.” Surprisingly, the definition does not mention whether the numbers need be reached with or without your screen’s backlight on. Regardless, your battery must have failed within two years of the date of purchase.

How do I know for sure if I have a Battery Failure? Run the test provided in Apple’s Notice, part IV. Reset your iPod, then update it with the latest Software Updater, fully charge the iPod, go to the Settings menu and turn on Repeat, then turn on a timer and play a song from an album. The song will replay until the battery runs out. If your iPod falls below the times specified above, your battery has failed.

What do I get if my iPod’s battery has failed?

First- and Second-Generation iPod owners: You can choose either (a) an Apple Store credit of $50, or (b) a $25 check.

Third-Generation iPod owners: The iPod’s one-year limited warranty is automatically extended for one additional year solely to cover battery failures. If the battery fails at any time within the two-year period, you may choose either (a) replacement of the battery by Apple, or (b) a $50 Apple Store credit. If you choose (a), Apple has the choice to replace the battery or the entire iPod. However, you will have to pay shipping and handling fees applicable under Apple’s limited warranty.

When must I act? Third-generation iPod owners have until two years after the original purchase date of the iPod to submit their claim electronically or by mail, or September 30, 2005, whichever is later. All other claims must be submitted by September 30, 2005.

I’m affected. What do I need to do? If you haven’t purchased Apple’s AppleCare Protection Plan for the iPod, you’ll have to fill out the Claim Form to receive any benefit. You’ll need to enclose proof of your iPod purchase - your receipt, a check, or a credit/debit card statement - and submit the claim form to the included address. Your proof can be vague (such as a $400 credit card charge for “electronics”), so long as you declare under penalty of perjury that the transaction was for the purchase of an iPod.

If you purchased AppleCare for the iPod and experienced a battery failure that was already remedied by Apple, the company will send a $25 credit to you without the need for additional action. However, you may be entitled to additional benefits, so read over the claim form carefully to see whether you qualify for more than $25.

« First Looks: Ice Creme 2, SuperFi, MiniSleevz, and more

Preserving play counts and ratings when switching drives »

Comments

So there are no restrictions on where you have to be a resident?

Posted by davidswelt on June 10, 2005 at 11:58 AM (PDT)

Click on the “Notice” link above:

It’s for US residents only:

“To: ALL PERSONS OR ENTITIES RESIDING IN THE UNITED STATES WHO PURCHASED OR OBTAINED
A NEW FIRST, SECOND, OR THIRD GENERATION IPOD ON OR BEFORE MAY 31, 2004:”

Posted by Jerrod H. in TX on June 10, 2005 at 12:25 PM (PDT)

? for 3G. What if you are under the two years, but would prefer to just have the 50.00 credit? Can you get that?
Do you first have to allow Apple to replace battery or unit?

Posted by smithology on June 10, 2005 at 4:41 PM (PDT)

Be sure to read the “fine print”.  The $50 Apple Store credit is only good at the Apple Store Online.  It can NOT be used for purchases made in Apple Brick & Mortar Retail Stores.  (Apple will, however, be providing a “kiosk” inside B&M stores from which to order from Apple Store Online.)

Seems pretty stupid to me.  Why on earth wouldn’t they permit you to use it for an Apple Store B&M purchase?

Posted by Mark Booth on June 11, 2005 at 4:39 PM (PDT)

This settlement is BS. I get a letter from Apple stating that I qualify for the settlement and then they want me to provide “proof of purchase” information from way back when?

Seems like a move to make sure redemption on this make good is as low as possible.

Why don’y I just get to pick what offer I want???

Posted by kemck in Connecticut, USA on June 12, 2005 at 5:53 AM (PDT)

Do you think an 3G iPod will qualify if the battery life is 4hours 15minutes?

Posted by agophi on June 13, 2005 at 10:31 AM (PDT)

Hi Agophi: The way I read it the battery test is completely up to your own discression but by making a claim you are legally claiming that it does not pass.  I’m not a lawyer but that is how it reads.

Hi Kemck: I bought mine years ago but it was through Apple online.  I had old emails that count as receipts.

Hi Everyone: My unit worked for 7 hours after the test so I’m happy.  smile  IF it did fail I would have taken the $50 over the new battery replacement as it is up to Apple whether to swap out your unit OR replace the battery.  My unit is customed engraved and I don’t want a swap out…  wink  Again…mine worked fine so I’m good.  smile

John T>

Posted by JohnT> in Santa Clara on June 13, 2005 at 2:36 PM (PDT)

You only have to provide a proof of purchase for 3rd generation iPods.  http://www.girardgibbs.com/ipodsettlementfaqs.asp#faq_6

Posted by yoshjosh on June 13, 2005 at 5:17 PM (PDT)

Mark Booth - the fine print says that the $50 is good at “brick and mortar” stores:

“I request…a $50 Store Credit redeemable toward the purchase of any Apple-branded products or services (except iTunes downloads, iTunes Music Store Cards, iTunes Gift Certificates, or any other product redeemable for iTunes downloads or cash) at The Apple Store (Online) or at a kiosk (a computer linked to The Apple Store (Online))
located in a “bricks and mortar? Apple retail store.”

Posted by yoshjosh on June 13, 2005 at 5:22 PM (PDT)

Oh sorry - Mark, you’re right.  Just the kiosk then.  smile

Posted by yoshjosh on June 13, 2005 at 5:23 PM (PDT)

My battery life is terrible.  I found my receipt and I purchased it on June 1, 2204.  I am screwed and frustrated.

Posted by fredly47 in South Forida on June 14, 2005 at 4:02 AM (PDT)

I wonder if this case will ever include UK iPod owners? Our iPod’s are exactly the same as US owners’ and suffer from the same rubbish battery life(!), but I guess the whole law sytem thing works differently..?

Posted by dasuk on June 14, 2005 at 9:31 AM (PDT)

I bought my iPod in the U.S and my receipt says so, but i live and was hence forced to register my iPod in the UK, does anyone know if i am possible covered? i know it says ‘To: ALL PERSONS OR ENTITIES RESIDING IN THE UNITED STATES ’ but surely its where you purchased the iPod thats important?

Posted by farook911 on June 14, 2005 at 4:10 PM (PDT)

I’ve tried charging my iPod to do the battery test, but even after 4 hours of being plugged in the iPod still says it’s “Charging” and never says it’s “Charged”. The battery meter was full before I plugged it in, so it shouldn’t take too long to charge. Should I go ahead and do the test as is? Or would it failing to be “Charged” constitute a battery failure?

Posted by drummrsanonymous on June 15, 2005 at 8:56 AM (PDT)

So i bought a used 1st gen ipod awile ago so i can’t get a replacement just cuz i bought it from somebody else?

Posted by want2snowboard19 on June 15, 2005 at 11:12 PM (PDT)

this thing is great, but damn it, there’s other people in other countries that baught iPods… geez…

i replaced my 2nd G one, cause it was lasting only 3 hours… but I’m in Canada… not fair at all…

Posted by Larouche in Montreal, QC on June 16, 2005 at 5:38 AM (PDT)

Hey - this is pretty interesting…

“What about if my iPod failed and I already replaced the battery… or the iPod? Apple will send you a check for 50% of the amount you paid for the battery or iPod replacement, not including shipping or tax. “

Does this mean if I had a first gen that I was so frustrated with and recently bought a 4th gen, that I got it for half price?

Posted by danbrew on June 21, 2005 at 9:17 AM (PDT)

You only need Proof of purchase if you have a 3G. 1G and 2Gs dont have any to provide proof of purchase.

•———————-

C. FIRST OR SECOND GENERATION iPOD CLAIM (complete all blanks and check all boxes that apply)

I bought or obtained a new First or Second Generation iPod on or before May 31, 2004.

During my ownership of the iPod, it experienced a Battery Failure within two years after the date of its original purchase.

I read and made reasonable best efforts to follow the iPod battery test instructions included in Section IV of the
Instructions and believe that my iPod experienced a “Battery Failure.?

I bought or obtained the iPod on or about (month/year):

My iPod experienced a Battery Failure on or about (month/year):

I did not receive battery repair service for this Battery Failure under Apple’s iPod limited warranty.

•———————-

They want info on the newer iPods but luckily they seem to realize that it would be near impossible for most of us to find 5 year old receipts.

Posted by Buerick on June 21, 2005 at 12:24 PM (PDT)

this stinks. why cant they replace the stupid battery for free if its such crud! you can crack open an ipod and replace the battery yourself, if ya got guts. you can find tutorials for it someplace. good luck.

Posted by qwer on June 21, 2005 at 6:48 PM (PDT)

I sent my claim and copy of the original receipt in about three weeks ago.  Does anyone have any idea how long it takes them to respond?

Posted by Sandylp on June 23, 2005 at 8:04 PM (PDT)

i have 3g 30gb, but it was a b’day present so i don’t have any proof of purchase. can i claim the $50 settlement? if yes, how do i do that? cos apple request proof of purchase. *confused*

Posted by roedhi on June 25, 2005 at 12:28 AM (PDT)

Folks, lets not look at this as a meal ticket from Apple, this is a settlement only for those effected by the poor battery lifespan of the early generation iPods.  If you do not have an affected iPod, don’t sit there going “How can I get fifty bucks from apple.”  Many people, like myself, spent some five hundred dollars just for the unit itself back when the 5g came out, and to have it become useless and cause for replacement is rediculous.

Posted by ElsePlace on June 26, 2005 at 10:22 AM (PDT)

its all absurd if you ask me. apple is a snobby company that make good computers etc. i think if anyones battery dies they should replace it for 40 $ max and 10 $ s+h.

Posted by Australian-Chap on June 26, 2005 at 5:34 PM (PDT)

Anyone knowledgable about this . . . I technically purchased my iPod “used”, but it was only so because it had been returned to Best Buy by the original buyer after a week.  He never registered it w/ Apple . . . I am the first and only person to have registered it with them.  Might I still qualify?

Posted by raekwon on June 28, 2005 at 9:54 PM (PDT)

Apple are just laughing at everybody on this one - the 3g battery was a joke, 4 or 5 hours max was the norm “out-of-the-box”. I sold mine on eBay before it became unusable. Foolish me - I bought a 2nd gen iPod mini (6Gb) with the “18-hour battery life”. Should have learnt my lesson - I reckon 7-8 hours is the max I’m getting. Total BS.

Posted by Karl Hungus on July 1, 2005 at 1:13 AM (PDT)

Posted by ydkjman on July 2, 2005 at 12:41 AM (PDT)

“Does any one know if there is a time frame that we have to wait on after we have sent this in before we would see the $50 store credit ?”

Good question.  I sent in my claim weeks ago.  I have not heard of a SINGLE PERSON who has gotten their claim settled yet.  It looks to me like Apple is stallling.

Posted by BuzzardBait on July 5, 2005 at 10:52 AM (PDT)

For everyone complaining about waiting a long time for their response from Apple read this, a direct quote from the website and reading material sent to registered users:

*  Final Approval Hearing:

Scheduled for Thursday, August 25, 2005

This means the settlement will not be approved until August 25 so you will not hear from Apple until after that date. Stop complaining

Posted by mjairo145 on July 6, 2005 at 7:40 PM (PDT)

Wow, people, settle down. You should be happy you have this opportunity to get a free $50, not complaining about the conditions and how long it’s taking, etc.

In case you haven’t dealt with the legal system lately, it’s not fast and it’s not pretty. Apple isn’t “stalling,” they haven’t even had the final hearing. I sure hope the final approval passes, or all of you will be really mad then.

I intend to file a claim for my 3G iPod (yes, it only gets about 3-4 hours of battery life) but I’m not going to throw a hissy fit if it doesn’t go through. Sometimes these things work out, sometimes they don’t.

Posted by saycheese200 on July 7, 2005 at 8:58 AM (PDT)

Yea, I don’t know why any of us are upset after spending $400 on a new Ipod less than a year ago and having it non-functional due to a dead battery.  Why on earth would we be upset having to wait 2 or 3 more months to get it fixed?  After all, it only took a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT to get Apple to do what they should have in the first place.

I think we all should be happy that we got Ipods with defective batteries that are not user replacable, and that we get to wait several more months for anything to happen.  We obviously don’t even have a right to be upset with Apple at all, as they have handled this whole battery fiasco so well.

Sorry, but you folks with operational Ipods just don’t seem to get it.  Maybe when YOUR battery totally dies and your Ipod is no longer usable, you will understand why folks are frustrated with the delays.

Posted by BuzzardBait on July 8, 2005 at 8:54 AM (PDT)

I took my 3G iPod to a local Apple store last week for them to diagnose my battery problem.  I went back two days later after not hearing from them within the promised 24 hours.  They couldn’t remember if they had updated the software and they were pretty sure I had got about 4 hrs continuous play, but they weren’t watching it too closely. Quite why they offered to diagnose for me, I don’t know.  Thankfully they did not charge me for this ‘service’.

I get approximately 2 hours, then, with battery having appeared to be half full, iPod suddenly drops dead.

If I lived in the US I would qualify for this compensation, but I don’t live in the US.  So I guess it’s just sucked in to me.  I can only use the damn thing if it’s plugged into the wall.

This is a joke.  It is a great product, well marketed, but it has PROBLEMS.  How dare Apple be so arrogant as to only admit fault in one part of the world.  I guess this is where globalism ends, then?

Posted by iPodist in Sydney on July 10, 2005 at 8:35 PM (PDT)

A lot of non-USA residents are obviously miffed about not getting in on the Class Action settlement.  Keep in mind that this is a settlement in a U.S. court, thus, jurisdiction is limited to the U.S.  You would have to seek a remedy in your own country’s jurisdiction to net similar results.  So U.S. folks, be glad for our legal syste (even though it is really the attorney’s who win in Class Actions, not the consumer)  On the other hand, the class action netted us more collectively than our singular customer complaints did one-by-one.  MSF

Posted by ironjag on July 10, 2005 at 8:49 PM (PDT)

Thanks.  We have a legal system, too, despite the fact that we are not America (we are coping, but only just.).  You missed my point.  Why the hell should we have to take this company on sountry-by-country is my point.

Posted by iPodist in Sydney on July 11, 2005 at 1:32 AM (PDT)

This is unfair. I have an iPod mini that I purchased November 2004, and its battery life is 1-4 hours just kept in my pocket, playing music and doing nothing else. I asked about it on the iPod forums, and the replies indicated that since Apple advertises “up to eight hours” of battery power on a single charge, I can do nothing at all. I worked hard to get it, and now I’m very upset about this.

Posted by ButchKid on July 13, 2005 at 7:36 PM (PDT)

Sent my claim weeks ago. Haven’t heard anything. Has anyone received any kind of confirmation yet?

Posted by klwdallas in Dallas, TX on July 14, 2005 at 12:38 PM (PDT)

Just another question, if I send in my 15g 3gen iPod, if they choose to replace it, do I get another 15g 3gen, or will I get a newer iPod?

Posted by PigDog4 on July 15, 2005 at 9:12 AM (PDT)

This is all very veryy but I am in the UK and my iPod has died.  I have tried to get some help from Apple but all I have been offered is to part with £80 at the Apple Store in Regent Street to have my iPod sent away and a new battery fitted.

How come this court case doesn’t cover world wide sales?  The iPods won’t differ so why should this ruling?

Posted by Trunk Guy in London on July 21, 2005 at 4:47 AM (PDT)

When have court cases ever covered the entire world in cases of settlements??

Call a local lawyer who wants to get rich, have him/her write up the paperwork, and hope you win!

Posted by sirmikael on July 28, 2005 at 7:45 AM (PDT)

What if I have both a 1G and 3G iPod and both their batteries have failed? Can I file for both iPods?

Posted by cmoney on July 29, 2005 at 1:48 PM (PDT)

Has anyone actually heard anything back from Apple on this settlement??

I sent in my forms and reciepts almost 3 months ago and have not heard a thing.

What is up with this??????

Posted by BuzzardBait on August 2, 2005 at 5:16 AM (PDT)

Um, here’s what’s up: The final hearing isn’t until the 25th of August. At which point Apple will be more than happy to trade your griping for a Mighty Fruity Mouse.

Posted by gropo in NYC on August 2, 2005 at 9:46 AM (PDT)

i was just wondering if this whole battery thing is still present in the new “iPod w/ color display.”  I was thinking of buying one, but if i’m going to get a bad battery, i won’t.  do the new batteries actually last for 15 hours, like it says?

Posted by jmgreenstein on August 6, 2005 at 1:06 PM (PDT)

my main question is… what are they gonna replace it with?? does anyone know? is it gonna be the same battery or is it gonna be a new battery? I qualify, my address is in the US, but I live in europe till christmas. Would this matter?

Posted by yocko on August 7, 2005 at 1:44 AM (PDT)

what if the ipod is totally dead and computer doesnt recognized the ipod either, am i in?

Posted by robe on August 11, 2005 at 9:18 PM (PDT)

my ipod is still covered under applecare.  i have already sent in my claim for battery failure and requested the $50 coupon.  does anyone know if i will now have a problem getting my battery replaced under my applecare plan if i send my ipod in?  i plan on waiting till my applecare is almost ready to expire.  my battery capacity has been so poor that i now only listen to my ipod when it is plugged in to my computer or car.

Posted by Jazlow on August 17, 2005 at 9:22 AM (PDT)

Does anyone know how long it will be before we hear from Apple now that the court hearing is complete?

Posted by iPodenthusiast on August 31, 2005 at 4:59 AM (PDT)

If you have AppleCare you can skip the shysters and call Apple.  Just had about a week turnaround (longer if you want it engraved).  My son has a newer and bigger 4G so we just got around to taking care of the old 3G problem.

Have no idea if it takes more or less time if you fill out all the paperwork for the lawyers.

Posted by glockster in U.S. on September 2, 2005 at 2:18 AM (PDT)

Glad to hear that the turnaround time was relatively fast once you sent the iPod in.  I guess the issue is that we need to get a response from Apple about what to do next now that we have submitted the paperwork.

Posted by iPodenthusiast on September 2, 2005 at 2:54 PM (PDT)

That’s great news about the AppleCare.  My first 3G failed within the first month, and I sent it back to Apple, who replaced it within a week.  After the stellar customer service they showed with that incident, I purchased the AppleCare protection for my iPod.  I hadn’t realized it would cover the battery issue until I read the posts here!  I just filled out a request online for service, and Apple recognized my battery replacement is covered, and will be sending me a shipping box tomorrow so I can start the process.  My iPod holds absolutely no charge anymore, and as I can only use it with an external battery device or AC power, I was not fond of the idea of waiting for the appeals period to expire, as they state in the FAQs on http://www.appleipodsettlement.com.

Posted by nashjar on September 5, 2005 at 5:22 PM (PDT)

I got my third generation iPod as a birthday present in late 2002.  I have no receipt since it was a gift. However, I went to my local Apple store and the store and date of pruchase of my iPod in registered on their system.  My question;

Does anyone have a suggestion what to do in this situation?

Posted by bday on September 6, 2005 at 9:08 PM (PDT)

Okay it’s been over 2 weeks since the hearing date. Anyone have any idea when our checks/store credits will be issued? (I want to use mine to buy a nano!).

Posted by BananaPod on September 11, 2005 at 10:43 PM (PDT)

From the website http://www.appleipodsettlement.com:  http://www.appleipodsettlement.com/faq.html#thirteen

“13. When can I expect to receive my benefits?

Benefits for validly submitted claims will be issued once the Court has given its final approval and the appeals period has expired.”

I haven’t found any information as to how long the appeals period lasts, but the Final Approval hearing was scheduled for Thursday, August 25, 2005.

Meanwhile, on 9/5/05, I did submit a trouble ticket under the AppleCare protection plan I’d purchased a year or so ago for my iPod (only $56 to extend service to 2 years).  I received a replacement iPod by DHL today (09/12/05).  DHL tried to deliver on 09/10/05, but I’d had it shipped to my office, which is closed Saturdays.

They achieve such a quick turnaround by simply replacing the iPod with a like device instead of making you wait while they repair your device.  Consequently, the new device not only has a working battery, but is shiny and new looking, since mine had a few minor scratches from 18 months of active use.

Five day turnaround is outstanding service.  I’ll buy the AppleCare protection again on the next item I purchase from Apple!

Posted by nashjar on September 12, 2005 at 4:12 PM (PDT)

I contacted the law firm that filed the suit and they said the appeals period is 60 days, so that would put the date at October 24, 2005.  Don’t expect to hear anything from Apple until November, I guess.  Now who the hell would appeal if the settlment has been agreed on by the plaintiffs, Apple and the judge?  Nutty stuff.

Posted by Scientist on September 17, 2005 at 3:54 PM (PDT)

i bought my 3rd generaton ipod a month after may 31 2004 and have expierienced failing battery life.  has anyone else been in this predicament, if so did aapple still help you out?

Posted by gobstopper471 on September 21, 2005 at 5:26 PM (PDT)

Does anyone know what’s happening with this.  My battery is dead.

Posted by kayto on October 24, 2005 at 5:42 AM (PDT)

im guessing that mail or something should be received around early november… meanwhile this case is starting to collect dust. i hope we get results soon

Posted by twirk88 in Florida on October 29, 2005 at 12:20 PM (PDT)

Here’s a response I received from GirardGibbs yesterday:

Thank you for contacting us regarding the Apple iPod class action settlement.

The California Superior Court granted final approval of settlement on August 25, 2005.  Under the terms of that order and settlement, Apple is not required to begin the process of fulfilling claims until the judgment and order in the case is final, which occurs only after the time for appeal expires and no appeal is filed or, if an appeal is filed, after that appeal is resolved by the California Court of Appeal.  On October 24, 2005, just prior to expiration of the appeals period, two individuals filed an appeal from the judgment and order approving the settlement.  As Class Counsel, we are in the process of responding to that appeal, which we believe to be without merit.  However, until that appeal is withdrawn, dismissed, or resolved by the Court of Appeal, Apple cannot be legally required to begin the process of fulfilling claims, or pay Class Counsel’s attorneys’ fees and expenses.  We are working as diligently as possible to have this appeal dismissed and/or resolved by the California Court of Appeal.  We sincerely appreciate your patience and will update our website at http://www.girardgibbs.com with further information as it becomes available.  Thank you.

Although confirmation of claims is not going out, you can call the Claims Administrator’s number, printed in the Instructions, to find out whether your claim has been received.  For your convenience, that information is printed below.  Please let me know if you have additional questions.

To reach a specialist at the Claims Administration office, dial 1-888-385-3085 and select option 4 (FAQs) and then option 19 (followed by the pound key).  Option 19 is for people who need help filling out the claims form or to verify if they have, in fact, received their claim form.  If all of them are busy you can leave a message to have someone call you back.

Posted by cthurrott on November 3, 2005 at 7:36 AM (PDT)

I submitted a claim 6 months ago.  I still have received a response or acknoledgement.  Should I resubmit the claim.  Also, I am vactioning in Thailand for 6 months.  I reside in the United States.  Can I send in my claim from Thailand ???

Posted by mrbeachbum on February 5, 2006 at 10:12 PM (PDT)

i have an ipod limited edition U2 20 GB, but now the battery is failure, so can u solve this, what can i do ? can make a claim for the battery or u will changed it with the new one ?

or it is possible we make an exchange with the new generation like ipod classic 120/160 GB, how much does it cost ?
help me please,,,,
thanks a lot

yudi,,

Posted by Yudi Mardiono on May 11, 2010 at 8:29 AM (PDT)