First Looks: Belkin Dock, Tekkeon FM, and Kroo Cases
Some of the newest accessory arrivals at iLounge include:
Belkin Hi-Speed USB 2.0 4-Port Hub - Click Here for Details
This surprise introduction from Belkin improves upon Apple’s iPod shuffle Dock (iLounge rating: B) by adding three more USB ports and a power cube for the same price.
Kroo Leather Case for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
This new Soho case from new iPod case maker Kroo uses nice-looking leather and a design similar (but not identical) to the Pods Plus leather case we’ve previously reviewed.
Kroo Leather Cases for iPod mini - Click Here for Details
These three new fashionable case designs called Soho, Laguna, and Pouch (one with belt clip/no belt clip options) use nice-looking leather and hold iPod minis inside.
Tekkeon MyPower FM - Click Here for Details
This new FM transmitter add-on connects to the bottom of Tekkeon’s popular MyPower battery pack, giving you a fully portable radio broadcasting solution that doesn’t drain your iPod’s power.
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. Check out last week’s Biggest Ever First Looks feature at this link for previews of 15 other new iPod accessories. And if you’re looking for more information and pictures for upcoming iPod accessories, be sure to check out our free downloadable 2005 Buyers’ Guide, available now!
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?