First Looks: Belkin Dock, Tekkeon FM, and Kroo Cases
Some of the newest accessory arrivals at iLounge include:
Belkin Hi-Speed USB 2.0 4-Port Hub - Click Here for Details
This surprise introduction from Belkin improves upon Apple’s iPod shuffle Dock (iLounge rating: B) by adding three more USB ports and a power cube for the same price.
Kroo Leather Case for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
This new Soho case from new iPod case maker Kroo uses nice-looking leather and a design similar (but not identical) to the Pods Plus leather case we’ve previously reviewed.
Kroo Leather Cases for iPod mini - Click Here for Details
These three new fashionable case designs called Soho, Laguna, and Pouch (one with belt clip/no belt clip options) use nice-looking leather and hold iPod minis inside.
Tekkeon MyPower FM - Click Here for Details
This new FM transmitter add-on connects to the bottom of Tekkeon’s popular MyPower battery pack, giving you a fully portable radio broadcasting solution that doesn’t drain your iPod’s power.
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. Check out last week’s Biggest Ever First Looks feature at this link for previews of 15 other new iPod accessories. And if you’re looking for more information and pictures for upcoming iPod accessories, be sure to check out our free downloadable 2005 Buyers’ Guide, available now!
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?