First Looks: Belkin Dock, Tekkeon FM, and Kroo Cases
Some of the newest accessory arrivals at iLounge include:
Belkin Hi-Speed USB 2.0 4-Port Hub - Click Here for Details
This surprise introduction from Belkin improves upon Apple’s iPod shuffle Dock (iLounge rating: B) by adding three more USB ports and a power cube for the same price.
Kroo Leather Case for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
This new Soho case from new iPod case maker Kroo uses nice-looking leather and a design similar (but not identical) to the Pods Plus leather case we’ve previously reviewed.
Kroo Leather Cases for iPod mini - Click Here for Details
These three new fashionable case designs called Soho, Laguna, and Pouch (one with belt clip/no belt clip options) use nice-looking leather and hold iPod minis inside.
Tekkeon MyPower FM - Click Here for Details
This new FM transmitter add-on connects to the bottom of Tekkeon’s popular MyPower battery pack, giving you a fully portable radio broadcasting solution that doesn’t drain your iPod’s power.
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. Check out last week’s Biggest Ever First Looks feature at this link for previews of 15 other new iPod accessories. And if you’re looking for more information and pictures for upcoming iPod accessories, be sure to check out our free downloadable 2005 Buyers’ Guide, available now!
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?