First Looks: E4c, iCheer, Mobifly, Magnum and Core Cases
Some of the newest accessory arrivals at iLounge include:
Ignitek iCheer - Click Here for Details
This new iPod shuffle-specific speaker system from Ignitek offers four total drivers, a unique shuffle docking system, and the ability to run off of AC wall or AA battery power. A detachable metal stand and black carrying bag are included.
InnoPocket Core Case for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
This new three-piece metal case for the iPod shuffle includes front and back halves that slide together, and a detachable, two-position alligator clip. You can carry the Core Case in your pocket, or wear it either upside down or rightside up on your clothes. A small hole near the top lets you attach a wrist strap (not included). InnoPocket plans to release this in August under the new Core Cases brand at a very reasonable price.
InnoPocket Magnum Case for iPod 4G/color/photo (Magnesium) - Click Here for Details
These larger versions of InnoPocket’s earlier magnesium hard cases for the iPod mini are sized individually for various thicknesses of fourth-generation black-and-white or color iPods. Available in multiple colors for the rear plate, the front casing is always clear, and the included belt clip is always black.
Mobifly iPod mini Mobifly Kit - Click Here for Details
This plastic partial iPod mini enclosure from France includes two belts - one a belt, one a shoulder strap/bandolier. You can wear the iPod flat or pop it up for an easy view.
Shure E4c - Click Here for Details
Shure’s newest, $299 earphones are positioned inbetween its previous $499 E5cs and $199 E3cs, promising “brilliant highs and extended bass.” They come with nine different sets of rubber and foam ear pieces, a set of replacement filters, a nice zipper case, a level attenuator, a headphone jack adaptor, and a cleaning tool.
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. If you’re looking for more information and pictures for upcoming iPod accessories, be sure to check out our free downloadable 2005 Buyers’ Guide, available now! Additionally, we’ve recently posted several First Looks columns featuring new cases and cord management accessories, iPod battery and car accessories, and iPod shuffle accessories. If you’re looking for older but still great sneak peeks, our recent First Looks Special on Nyko’s Movie Player, and our pictorial feature, iLounge Loves Japan, with some cool and weird imported accessories.
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
- Apple’s UK tax bill under scrutiny
- Apple lays out ‘differential privacy’ plan for data collection
- Report: New iPhone’s space gray to be ‘much darker color’
- Incipio to acquire Skullcandy
- Apple confirms iOS 10 kernel was left open to improve performance
- Apple leaves iOS 10 kernel open to scrutiny
- Judge throws out ‘Error 53’ lawsuit against Apple
- Chinese company in iPhone patent fight is all but defunct
- Apple adds nine more apps to universal search in Apple TV
- WSJ: iPhone to see modest changes this year, eliminate headphone jack
- Phiaton BT 460 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Slim Book for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Element Case Ronin for iPhone 6/6s
- JBL Clip 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Catalyst Case for iPad mini 4
- Jaybird Freedom Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Flex Arc Wireless Earbuds + Speakers
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7NC SonicPro Headphones with Active Noise Cancellation
- Twelve South BookBook for 12.9” iPad Pro
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app