First Looks: E4c, iCheer, Mobifly, Magnum and Core Cases
Some of the newest accessory arrivals at iLounge include:
Ignitek iCheer - Click Here for Details
This new iPod shuffle-specific speaker system from Ignitek offers four total drivers, a unique shuffle docking system, and the ability to run off of AC wall or AA battery power. A detachable metal stand and black carrying bag are included.
InnoPocket Core Case for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
This new three-piece metal case for the iPod shuffle includes front and back halves that slide together, and a detachable, two-position alligator clip. You can carry the Core Case in your pocket, or wear it either upside down or rightside up on your clothes. A small hole near the top lets you attach a wrist strap (not included). InnoPocket plans to release this in August under the new Core Cases brand at a very reasonable price.
InnoPocket Magnum Case for iPod 4G/color/photo (Magnesium) - Click Here for Details
These larger versions of InnoPocket’s earlier magnesium hard cases for the iPod mini are sized individually for various thicknesses of fourth-generation black-and-white or color iPods. Available in multiple colors for the rear plate, the front casing is always clear, and the included belt clip is always black.
Mobifly iPod mini Mobifly Kit - Click Here for Details
This plastic partial iPod mini enclosure from France includes two belts - one a belt, one a shoulder strap/bandolier. You can wear the iPod flat or pop it up for an easy view.
Shure E4c - Click Here for Details
Shure’s newest, $299 earphones are positioned inbetween its previous $499 E5cs and $199 E3cs, promising “brilliant highs and extended bass.” They come with nine different sets of rubber and foam ear pieces, a set of replacement filters, a nice zipper case, a level attenuator, a headphone jack adaptor, and a cleaning tool.
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. If you’re looking for more information and pictures for upcoming iPod accessories, be sure to check out our free downloadable 2005 Buyers’ Guide, available now! Additionally, we’ve recently posted several First Looks columns featuring new cases and cord management accessories, iPod battery and car accessories, and iPod shuffle accessories. If you’re looking for older but still great sneak peeks, our recent First Looks Special on Nyko’s Movie Player, and our pictorial feature, iLounge Loves Japan, with some cool and weird imported accessories.
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?