First Looks: MCA Hautes Coutures Cases
Some of the newest accessory arrivals at iLounge include:
MCA Hautes Coutures iPod Case - Click Here for Details
This series of colored fabric iPod cases ranges from glossy to matte, each including a nice metal and plastic lanyard, a non-detachable belt clip, and a D-ring for attachment to clips or the lanyard.
MCA Hautes Coutures iPod Snow Case - Click Here for Details
This white leather PDA-style case for the iPod mini flips open to reveal your mini hanging upside down - intended for use with the non-detachable rear belt clip.
MCA iPod mini Skin - Click Here for Details
This inexpensive transparent plastic skin for the iPod mini fits snugly, and includes a metallic and plastic necklace. Insertion and removal of the mini is quite easy, too. There’s also a version of this case for full-sized iPods, with an integrated belt clip.
MCA Hautes Coutures Snow Case for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
This white leather sleeve for the iPod shuffle includes three different detachable lanyards and a transparent length adjustment bulb. While not as protective as many shuffle cases we’ve seen, it looks really nice in person.
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. If you’re looking for more information and pictures for upcoming iPod accessories, be sure to check out our free downloadable 2005 Buyers’ Guide, available now! Additionally, we’ve recently posted several First Looks columns featuring new cases and cord management accessories, plus iPod battery and car accessories. If you’re looking for older but still great sneak peeks, see our recent First Looks Special on Nyko’s Movie Player, and our pictorial feature, iLounge Loves Japan, with some cool and weird imported accessories.
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?