First Looks: MCA Hautes Coutures Cases
Some of the newest accessory arrivals at iLounge include:
MCA Hautes Coutures iPod Case - Click Here for Details
This series of colored fabric iPod cases ranges from glossy to matte, each including a nice metal and plastic lanyard, a non-detachable belt clip, and a D-ring for attachment to clips or the lanyard.
MCA Hautes Coutures iPod Snow Case - Click Here for Details
This white leather PDA-style case for the iPod mini flips open to reveal your mini hanging upside down - intended for use with the non-detachable rear belt clip.
MCA iPod mini Skin - Click Here for Details
This inexpensive transparent plastic skin for the iPod mini fits snugly, and includes a metallic and plastic necklace. Insertion and removal of the mini is quite easy, too. There’s also a version of this case for full-sized iPods, with an integrated belt clip.
MCA Hautes Coutures Snow Case for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
This white leather sleeve for the iPod shuffle includes three different detachable lanyards and a transparent length adjustment bulb. While not as protective as many shuffle cases we’ve seen, it looks really nice in person.
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. If you’re looking for more information and pictures for upcoming iPod accessories, be sure to check out our free downloadable 2005 Buyers’ Guide, available now! Additionally, we’ve recently posted several First Looks columns featuring new cases and cord management accessories, plus iPod battery and car accessories. If you’re looking for older but still great sneak peeks, see our recent First Looks Special on Nyko’s Movie Player, and our pictorial feature, iLounge Loves Japan, with some cool and weird imported accessories.
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?