First Looks: i-Dog, Krusell, and mini Portfolios
Some of the newest accessory arrivals at iLounge include:
Tiger Electronics/Sega i-Dog - Click Here for Details
Developed by Sega in Japan, this battery-powered dog is activated by touching his nose, and uses both motorized head movements and an array of colorful face-mounted lights to respond to whatever music your iPod is playing. You can tweak i-Dog’s tail or talk to him to make him bark, play songs of his own, and move. He also confuses real dogs.
Krusell Music Multidapt for iPod mini - Click Here for Details
This white leather and vinyl case for the iPod mini is compatible with Krusell’s large array of Multidapt clip, swivel, and vehicle mounting accessories (sold separately). A black version is also available.
Speck Portfolio Skin for iPod mini - Click Here for Details
This resized version of Speck’s 4G iPod case Portfolio Skin (iLounge rating: A-/B+/C) is ready for the iPod mini in the same two colors, each with four removable straps.
Krusell Music Multidapt for iPod - Click Here for Details
These white or black leather and vinyl cases for the iPod are compatible with Krusell’s large array of Multidapt clip, swivel, and vehicle mounting accessories (sold separately). Two sizes are available - one for thinner iPods, one for thicker ones.
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. If you’re looking for more information and pictures for upcoming iPod accessories, be sure to check out our free downloadable 2005 Buyers’ Guide, available now! If you’re looking for some other great sneak peeks, see our recent First Looks Special on Nyko’s Movie Player, and our pictorial feature, iLounge Loves Japan, with some cool and weird imported accessories.
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Pioneer working on aftermarket CarPlay solutions
- iTunes Radio could be standalone app in iOS 8
- Apple drops iPhone return policy to 14 days
- Apps: Duolingo 3.3, Marvel Unlimited 2.0, Smash Hit + Wave Wave
- Apple running large iPhone 5c ad on NY Times site
- Report: iOS 8 Maps to gain public transit directions
- Apple updates Remote app with improved Apple TV integration
- iOS 7.1 reveals two new iPad models?
- Apple TV 6.1 update released, allows users to hide channels
- Apple releases iOS 7.1
- Beats Electronics Beats Pill XL Bluetooth Speaker
- Beats Electronics Beats Pill 2.0 Bluetooth Speaker
- Grovemade Bamboo iPad Case for iPad mini
- Soundfreaq Sound Rise SFQ-08 Wireless Speaker with Alarm Clock
- Chil PowerShare Reactor 5.1 Amp Multidevice Charger
- TwelveSouth SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number