First Looks: i-Dog, Krusell, and mini Portfolios
Some of the newest accessory arrivals at iLounge include:
Tiger Electronics/Sega i-Dog - Click Here for Details
Developed by Sega in Japan, this battery-powered dog is activated by touching his nose, and uses both motorized head movements and an array of colorful face-mounted lights to respond to whatever music your iPod is playing. You can tweak i-Dog’s tail or talk to him to make him bark, play songs of his own, and move. He also confuses real dogs.
Krusell Music Multidapt for iPod mini - Click Here for Details
This white leather and vinyl case for the iPod mini is compatible with Krusell’s large array of Multidapt clip, swivel, and vehicle mounting accessories (sold separately). A black version is also available.
Speck Portfolio Skin for iPod mini - Click Here for Details
This resized version of Speck’s 4G iPod case Portfolio Skin (iLounge rating: A-/B+/C) is ready for the iPod mini in the same two colors, each with four removable straps.
Krusell Music Multidapt for iPod - Click Here for Details
These white or black leather and vinyl cases for the iPod are compatible with Krusell’s large array of Multidapt clip, swivel, and vehicle mounting accessories (sold separately). Two sizes are available - one for thinner iPods, one for thicker ones.
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. If you’re looking for more information and pictures for upcoming iPod accessories, be sure to check out our free downloadable 2005 Buyers’ Guide, available now! If you’re looking for some other great sneak peeks, see our recent First Looks Special on Nyko’s Movie Player, and our pictorial feature, iLounge Loves Japan, with some cool and weird imported accessories.
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Report: iPhone 6 to feature NFC mobile payments
- Report: Apple to unveil iWatch with new iPhones on September 9
- iPhone 6 parts leak reveals front panel variation
- Bloomberg: Apple now plans 12.9” iPad for early 2015
- More new Apple TV channels: SVT Play in Sweden, NRK in Norway
- Showtime Anytime channel comes to Apple TV
- LA Unified School District suspends iPad contract
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today