First Looks: iCarrier, Audio Kit, iBoost, Crystal Case
Some of the newest accessory arrivals at iLounge include:
Ignitek iCarrier - Click Here for Details
One of the largest iPod accessories we’ve ever seen comes from Ignitek: the iCarrier is an elaborate speaker system with an iPod dock at top and a large subwoofer at the bottom. Standing as tall as Fantasy Island’s Herve Villechaize, iCarrier’s features can be remote controlled or accessed via a front panel of buttons.
Nyko iBoost - Click Here for Details
This slim battery pack from Nyko follows up on the company’s iBoost mini, offering an additional 16 hours of play time for any 3G, 4G or photo iPod. As with iBoost mini, it can be docked in an official Apple Dock for easy recharging.
Paul Frank iPod Cases - Click Here for Details
These leather PDA-style cases for full-sized iPods include the images of Julius the Monkey and other Paul Frank designs. They use an elastic strap to hold the iPod inside, are closed with a Velcro tab, and include non-detachable covered metal belt clips.
Pods Plus Crystal Case for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
iPod accessory maker Pods Plus delivers a clear hard plastic iPod shuffle holder with its own included lanyard, two face plates, and one rear plate. You can swap the face plates to give your iPod shuffle a different color, and easily detach or attach the lanyard as you prefer.
XtremeMac Audio Kit for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
This collection of accessories from XtremeMac includes an audio splitter, two types of audio cables, a car charger, and a cassette tape adapter for your car.
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. If you’re looking for more information and pictures for upcoming iPod accessories, be sure to check out our free downloadable 2005 Buyers’ Guide, available now!
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?