First Looks: iCarrier, Audio Kit, iBoost, Crystal Case
Some of the newest accessory arrivals at iLounge include:
Ignitek iCarrier - Click Here for Details
One of the largest iPod accessories we’ve ever seen comes from Ignitek: the iCarrier is an elaborate speaker system with an iPod dock at top and a large subwoofer at the bottom. Standing as tall as Fantasy Island’s Herve Villechaize, iCarrier’s features can be remote controlled or accessed via a front panel of buttons.
Nyko iBoost - Click Here for Details
This slim battery pack from Nyko follows up on the company’s iBoost mini, offering an additional 16 hours of play time for any 3G, 4G or photo iPod. As with iBoost mini, it can be docked in an official Apple Dock for easy recharging.
Paul Frank iPod Cases - Click Here for Details
These leather PDA-style cases for full-sized iPods include the images of Julius the Monkey and other Paul Frank designs. They use an elastic strap to hold the iPod inside, are closed with a Velcro tab, and include non-detachable covered metal belt clips.
Pods Plus Crystal Case for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
iPod accessory maker Pods Plus delivers a clear hard plastic iPod shuffle holder with its own included lanyard, two face plates, and one rear plate. You can swap the face plates to give your iPod shuffle a different color, and easily detach or attach the lanyard as you prefer.
XtremeMac Audio Kit for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
This collection of accessories from XtremeMac includes an audio splitter, two types of audio cables, a car charger, and a cassette tape adapter for your car.
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. If you’re looking for more information and pictures for upcoming iPod accessories, be sure to check out our free downloadable 2005 Buyers’ Guide, available now!
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
- Apple to provide more unified TV experience with new ‘TV’ app for Apple TV
- Elgato announces HomeKit-enabled Eve Light Switch
- Apple delays AirPods release
- Report: iPhone 8 likely to come in three glass-backed sizes
- Report: New Apple TV app to provide show recommendations
- Apple’s German website adds Apple Pay support page, but still no launch
- Notes from Apple’s Q4 2016 earnings call
- Apple Q4 2016: $46.9B revenue, 45.5M iPhones + 9.2M iPads sold
- Apple reportedly hiring engineers from BlackBerry, developing car operating system in Canada
- Apple releases PowerBeats3 Wireless earphones
- Creative iRoar Go Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Bowers & Wilkins P3 Series 2 Headphones
- Incase Icon, Pop, and Textured Snap for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Philips Hue Motion Sensor
- Bowers & Wilkins P9 Signature Headphones
- Tech Armor FlexProtect and Shock Flex for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- SwitchEasy Flash and Fleur for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Blue Microphones Raspberry Mobile Microphone
- Incipio Haven for iPhone 7 and Reprieve Sport for iPhone 7 Plus
- Mophie Hold Force Magnetic Case System for iPhone 7
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps