First Looks: iCarrier, Audio Kit, iBoost, Crystal Case
Some of the newest accessory arrivals at iLounge include:
Ignitek iCarrier - Click Here for Details
One of the largest iPod accessories we’ve ever seen comes from Ignitek: the iCarrier is an elaborate speaker system with an iPod dock at top and a large subwoofer at the bottom. Standing as tall as Fantasy Island’s Herve Villechaize, iCarrier’s features can be remote controlled or accessed via a front panel of buttons.
Nyko iBoost - Click Here for Details
This slim battery pack from Nyko follows up on the company’s iBoost mini, offering an additional 16 hours of play time for any 3G, 4G or photo iPod. As with iBoost mini, it can be docked in an official Apple Dock for easy recharging.
Paul Frank iPod Cases - Click Here for Details
These leather PDA-style cases for full-sized iPods include the images of Julius the Monkey and other Paul Frank designs. They use an elastic strap to hold the iPod inside, are closed with a Velcro tab, and include non-detachable covered metal belt clips.
Pods Plus Crystal Case for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
iPod accessory maker Pods Plus delivers a clear hard plastic iPod shuffle holder with its own included lanyard, two face plates, and one rear plate. You can swap the face plates to give your iPod shuffle a different color, and easily detach or attach the lanyard as you prefer.
XtremeMac Audio Kit for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
This collection of accessories from XtremeMac includes an audio splitter, two types of audio cables, a car charger, and a cassette tape adapter for your car.
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. If you’re looking for more information and pictures for upcoming iPod accessories, be sure to check out our free downloadable 2005 Buyers’ Guide, available now!
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
- Apple to drop first-gen Apple TV, iPod classic support as of Sept 8th
- New Apple TV to feature motion sensitive remote
- Media companies balk at $40/mo. plan for Apple TV service
- Former Beats Music CEO Ian Rogers leaves Apple
- Apple partners with PayAnywhere for Apple Pay
- Report: iPhone 6S to retain 16GB base model
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- iPhone 6S to get front flash mode? (Update: Rose Gold color on the way)
- Report: iPhone 6S to support Motion wallpapers
- Rumor: iPhone 6S Plus to have smaller battery, packaging revealed?
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- Native Union Clic 360 for iPhone 6
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?