First Looks: Ice Creme 2, SuperFi, MiniSleevz, and more
Some of the newest accessory arrivals at iLounge include:
Radtech Ice Creme 2.0 - Click Here for Details
As Radtech’s John Grzeskowiak explains, “when we looked at how iPods were faring in the real world, and what is practical in terms of repairing the damage, this is what we created.” The newly reformulated version of Radtech’s Ice Creme polishing solution for iPod plastics and metals includes an improved Creme A (“a unique blend of chemistry which refinishes Acrylic in a completely new way”), while “aggressive metal damage is now addressed with the refinishing pad” included with the large tube.
Ultimate Ears super.fi 5 Pro - Click Here for Details
These new one-size-fits-all headphones from high-end custom earphone maker Ultimate Ears compete against top-of-the-line offerings from companies such as Shure and Etymotic. Two travel cases, five sets of different silicone rubber and foam earpieces, a sound level attenuator and an adapter jack are included with each pair.
Radtech MiniSleevz - Click Here for Details
These miniature follow-ups to Radtech’s Optex fabric third-generation PodSleevz cover the iPod mini’s metal surfaces but leave its top and bottom exposed. Multiple colors are available; and the Optex leaves your iPod’s surfaces unblemished wherever it covers them. There’s also a version for 4G iPods and iPod photos.
STM Mini Skin - Click Here for Details
This lanyard-equipped plastic iPod mini holder parallels STM’s earlier plastic inserts for full-sized iPod cocoon cases, but fits the iPod mini, and is sold separately. A new 4G iPod version is included with currently shipping STM Cocoon cases.
Vaja AP11 for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
This new premium leather case for the iPod shuffle features lightly engraved control icons on its front and compatibility with both of Apple’s packed-in USB caps.
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. If you’re looking for more information and pictures for upcoming iPod accessories, be sure to check out our free downloadable 2005 Buyers’ Guide, available now!
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
- August adds Motion Detection, Video Recording to Doorbell Cam
- Black hat security firm triples exploit bounty to $1.5m in wake of improved iOS 10 security features
- BMW acknowledges Bluetooth problems with iPhone 7
- Apple announces ‘Game of Thrones: Enhanced Edition’ interactive iBooks
- Apple announces App Store Search Ads
- Apple announces iOS business development partnership with Deloitte
- Apple logs iMessage contact info, could be compelled to offer info to police
- Apple reportedly calls in hackers for meeting on bug bounty program
- Apple creating new London headquarters
- Honeywell debuts Lyric T5 HomeKit-enabled smart thermostat
- IK Multimedia iRig HD 2
- 808 Audio XS Sport Rugged Wireless Speaker
- Mass Fidelity Core Bluetooth Speaker
- Thought Out Simplex Tablet iPad Stand
- SmartX Galaxy ZEGA Starter Kit
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus Leather Case
- Apple Watch Series 2
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Twelve South HiRise 2 for iPhone + iPad
- Nomad Pod Pro for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps