First Looks: Ice Creme 2, SuperFi, MiniSleevz, and more
Some of the newest accessory arrivals at iLounge include:
Radtech Ice Creme 2.0 - Click Here for Details
As Radtech’s John Grzeskowiak explains, “when we looked at how iPods were faring in the real world, and what is practical in terms of repairing the damage, this is what we created.” The newly reformulated version of Radtech’s Ice Creme polishing solution for iPod plastics and metals includes an improved Creme A (“a unique blend of chemistry which refinishes Acrylic in a completely new way”), while “aggressive metal damage is now addressed with the refinishing pad” included with the large tube.
Ultimate Ears super.fi 5 Pro - Click Here for Details
These new one-size-fits-all headphones from high-end custom earphone maker Ultimate Ears compete against top-of-the-line offerings from companies such as Shure and Etymotic. Two travel cases, five sets of different silicone rubber and foam earpieces, a sound level attenuator and an adapter jack are included with each pair.
Radtech MiniSleevz - Click Here for Details
These miniature follow-ups to Radtech’s Optex fabric third-generation PodSleevz cover the iPod mini’s metal surfaces but leave its top and bottom exposed. Multiple colors are available; and the Optex leaves your iPod’s surfaces unblemished wherever it covers them. There’s also a version for 4G iPods and iPod photos.
STM Mini Skin - Click Here for Details
This lanyard-equipped plastic iPod mini holder parallels STM’s earlier plastic inserts for full-sized iPod cocoon cases, but fits the iPod mini, and is sold separately. A new 4G iPod version is included with currently shipping STM Cocoon cases.
Vaja AP11 for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
This new premium leather case for the iPod shuffle features lightly engraved control icons on its front and compatibility with both of Apple’s packed-in USB caps.
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. If you’re looking for more information and pictures for upcoming iPod accessories, be sure to check out our free downloadable 2005 Buyers’ Guide, available now!
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Refurbished iPad Air 2 models hit Apple Store
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?