First Looks: iDiddy, PlayThru, Timbuk2, Armor, Icesuits
If you haven’t seen Sneak Peeks in The Free iPod Book, you’re missing out on some great advance looks at new iPod accessories. While you download the Book, here are some of the newest accessories that have arrived at iLounge over the past several days:
Pacific Rim Marketing iDiddy for 4G/color iPods - Click Here for Details
This black leather iPod case is part of a family that describes itself as “the only iPod case & iLanyard with built-in earbuds.” Silver lobster claw hooks attach the lanyard to the case.
Sumo Cases PlayThru Vertical for 4G/color iPods - Click Here for Details
PlayThru Vertical combines the ballistic nylon and leather bodies of prior Sumo cases with an easier way to access your iPod inside. A belt clip is integrated into the rear, and a slit at the top provides access to and coverage for the iPod’s headphone port and Hold switch.
Timbuk2 IPod Carrying Case - Click Here for Details
This updated version of Timbuk2’s popular padded ballistic nylon iPod holder has an easy-open top and a Velcro rear for attachment to bags or belts.
Pacific Rim Marketing iDiddy for iPod mini - Click Here for Details
This brown leather iPod case is part of a family that describes itself as “the only iPod case & iLanyard with built-in earbuds.” Gold lobster claw hooks attach the lanyard to the case.
Timbuk2 iPod Carrying Case (for iPod mini) - Click Here for Details
This smaller version of Timbuk2’s full-sized iPod Carrying Case is right-sized for current iPod minis.
Macally Icesuit shuffle - Click Here for Details
This three-pack of silicone rubber iPod shuffle cases includes a black elastic and Velcro armband. Each case has two slits that you can turn into holes compatible with the armband.
Pacific Rim Marketing iDiddy for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
This white leather iPod case is part of a family that describes itself as “the only iPod case & iLanyard with built-in earbuds.” Silver lobster claw hooks attach the lanyard to the case.
YourMacStore iPod shuffle Armor Plate - Click Here for Details
This aluminum armor plating for the iPod shuffle has been imported from a noteworthy Japanese design that made its way across the Internet a number of months ago. It’s designed for use only with the iPod shuffle’s lanyard.
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. For other great accessories, again, check out the Free iPod Book, available now! Earlier features on Nyko’s Movie Player and iLounge Loves Japan are stil available online, as well.
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple back on top in phone sales for first time since 2011
- Phishing scam targets iCloud credentials of iOS device theft victims
- Apple, others likely to reach $415M settlement in poaching lawsuit
- Apple adds vehicles to list of company’s activities in Switzerland
- Cook: Apple Watch to be available outside U.S. in April
- Apple Watch to have low energy ‘Power Reserve’ mode
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Speck MightyShell + Faceplate for iPhone 6 Plus
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?