First Looks: iDiddy, PlayThru, Timbuk2, Armor, Icesuits
If you haven’t seen Sneak Peeks in The Free iPod Book, you’re missing out on some great advance looks at new iPod accessories. While you download the Book, here are some of the newest accessories that have arrived at iLounge over the past several days:
Pacific Rim Marketing iDiddy for 4G/color iPods - Click Here for Details
This black leather iPod case is part of a family that describes itself as “the only iPod case & iLanyard with built-in earbuds.” Silver lobster claw hooks attach the lanyard to the case.
Sumo Cases PlayThru Vertical for 4G/color iPods - Click Here for Details
PlayThru Vertical combines the ballistic nylon and leather bodies of prior Sumo cases with an easier way to access your iPod inside. A belt clip is integrated into the rear, and a slit at the top provides access to and coverage for the iPod’s headphone port and Hold switch.
Timbuk2 IPod Carrying Case - Click Here for Details
This updated version of Timbuk2’s popular padded ballistic nylon iPod holder has an easy-open top and a Velcro rear for attachment to bags or belts.
Pacific Rim Marketing iDiddy for iPod mini - Click Here for Details
This brown leather iPod case is part of a family that describes itself as “the only iPod case & iLanyard with built-in earbuds.” Gold lobster claw hooks attach the lanyard to the case.
Timbuk2 iPod Carrying Case (for iPod mini) - Click Here for Details
This smaller version of Timbuk2’s full-sized iPod Carrying Case is right-sized for current iPod minis.
Macally Icesuit shuffle - Click Here for Details
This three-pack of silicone rubber iPod shuffle cases includes a black elastic and Velcro armband. Each case has two slits that you can turn into holes compatible with the armband.
Pacific Rim Marketing iDiddy for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
This white leather iPod case is part of a family that describes itself as “the only iPod case & iLanyard with built-in earbuds.” Silver lobster claw hooks attach the lanyard to the case.
YourMacStore iPod shuffle Armor Plate - Click Here for Details
This aluminum armor plating for the iPod shuffle has been imported from a noteworthy Japanese design that made its way across the Internet a number of months ago. It’s designed for use only with the iPod shuffle’s lanyard.
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. For other great accessories, again, check out the Free iPod Book, available now! Earlier features on Nyko’s Movie Player and iLounge Loves Japan are stil available online, as well.
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?