First Looks: iDiddy, PlayThru, Timbuk2, Armor, Icesuits
If you haven’t seen Sneak Peeks in The Free iPod Book, you’re missing out on some great advance looks at new iPod accessories. While you download the Book, here are some of the newest accessories that have arrived at iLounge over the past several days:
Pacific Rim Marketing iDiddy for 4G/color iPods - Click Here for Details
This black leather iPod case is part of a family that describes itself as “the only iPod case & iLanyard with built-in earbuds.” Silver lobster claw hooks attach the lanyard to the case.
Sumo Cases PlayThru Vertical for 4G/color iPods - Click Here for Details
PlayThru Vertical combines the ballistic nylon and leather bodies of prior Sumo cases with an easier way to access your iPod inside. A belt clip is integrated into the rear, and a slit at the top provides access to and coverage for the iPod’s headphone port and Hold switch.
Timbuk2 IPod Carrying Case - Click Here for Details
This updated version of Timbuk2’s popular padded ballistic nylon iPod holder has an easy-open top and a Velcro rear for attachment to bags or belts.
Pacific Rim Marketing iDiddy for iPod mini - Click Here for Details
This brown leather iPod case is part of a family that describes itself as “the only iPod case & iLanyard with built-in earbuds.” Gold lobster claw hooks attach the lanyard to the case.
Timbuk2 iPod Carrying Case (for iPod mini) - Click Here for Details
This smaller version of Timbuk2’s full-sized iPod Carrying Case is right-sized for current iPod minis.
Macally Icesuit shuffle - Click Here for Details
This three-pack of silicone rubber iPod shuffle cases includes a black elastic and Velcro armband. Each case has two slits that you can turn into holes compatible with the armband.
Pacific Rim Marketing iDiddy for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
This white leather iPod case is part of a family that describes itself as “the only iPod case & iLanyard with built-in earbuds.” Silver lobster claw hooks attach the lanyard to the case.
YourMacStore iPod shuffle Armor Plate - Click Here for Details
This aluminum armor plating for the iPod shuffle has been imported from a noteworthy Japanese design that made its way across the Internet a number of months ago. It’s designed for use only with the iPod shuffle’s lanyard.
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. For other great accessories, again, check out the Free iPod Book, available now! Earlier features on Nyko’s Movie Player and iLounge Loves Japan are stil available online, as well.
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?