First Looks: iFi, DecoDock, Incase Shuffle, USB Power
Some of the newest accessory arrivals at iLounge include:
All Dock Connecting iPods
Klipsch iFi - Click Here for Details
The mother of all iPod speaker systems has arrived - in a box so large and heavy that the FedEx guy needed help carrying it in. Klipsch’s setup includes a massive subwoofer, two high-end satellite speakers, an adjustable (and very slick) dock, a remote control, and all the necessary cables. In the front center of the dock? A subtle volume knob. More details are coming soon, but note: this isn’t a final production model, and the finished unit will include some cosmetic differences.
Capdase USB Power Adapter for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
This international power adapter for the iPod shuffle includes four interchangeable plugs that can be used to keep your battery topped off no matter where you go. Also works with other USB-charging iPods and iPod minis when connected to the proper USB cable.
Incase iPod shuffle Pouches - Click Here for Details
Incase’s newest cases are neoprene iPod shuffle Pouches, sold in two packs: a single sleeve with lanyard, belt, and caribineer attachments, and a five-sleeve pack with different colors and no attachments.
Pressure Drop DecoDock - Click Here for Details
This stylish new iPod shuffle dock adds color and light to Apple’s smallest iPod - at the same price as Apple’s official dock.
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. If you’re looking for more information and pictures for upcoming iPod accessories, be sure to check out our free downloadable 2005 Buyers’ Guide, available now!
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?