First Looks: iFi, DecoDock, Incase Shuffle, USB Power
Some of the newest accessory arrivals at iLounge include:
All Dock Connecting iPods
Klipsch iFi - Click Here for Details
The mother of all iPod speaker systems has arrived - in a box so large and heavy that the FedEx guy needed help carrying it in. Klipsch’s setup includes a massive subwoofer, two high-end satellite speakers, an adjustable (and very slick) dock, a remote control, and all the necessary cables. In the front center of the dock? A subtle volume knob. More details are coming soon, but note: this isn’t a final production model, and the finished unit will include some cosmetic differences.
Capdase USB Power Adapter for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
This international power adapter for the iPod shuffle includes four interchangeable plugs that can be used to keep your battery topped off no matter where you go. Also works with other USB-charging iPods and iPod minis when connected to the proper USB cable.
Incase iPod shuffle Pouches - Click Here for Details
Incase’s newest cases are neoprene iPod shuffle Pouches, sold in two packs: a single sleeve with lanyard, belt, and caribineer attachments, and a five-sleeve pack with different colors and no attachments.
Pressure Drop DecoDock - Click Here for Details
This stylish new iPod shuffle dock adds color and light to Apple’s smallest iPod - at the same price as Apple’s official dock.
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. If you’re looking for more information and pictures for upcoming iPod accessories, be sure to check out our free downloadable 2005 Buyers’ Guide, available now!
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- Beijing police bust massive iPhone counterfeiting operation
- Report: Apple interested in BMW i3 as ‘starting point’ for its own car
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- Apple Watch coming to Best Buy on August 7
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Apple pulls Nest from its stores
- Apple Maps van spotted in greater NYC metro area
- Apple announces annual Back to School promotion, excludes iOS devices
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?