First Looks: iFi, DecoDock, Incase Shuffle, USB Power
Some of the newest accessory arrivals at iLounge include:
All Dock Connecting iPods
Klipsch iFi - Click Here for Details
The mother of all iPod speaker systems has arrived - in a box so large and heavy that the FedEx guy needed help carrying it in. Klipsch’s setup includes a massive subwoofer, two high-end satellite speakers, an adjustable (and very slick) dock, a remote control, and all the necessary cables. In the front center of the dock? A subtle volume knob. More details are coming soon, but note: this isn’t a final production model, and the finished unit will include some cosmetic differences.
Capdase USB Power Adapter for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
This international power adapter for the iPod shuffle includes four interchangeable plugs that can be used to keep your battery topped off no matter where you go. Also works with other USB-charging iPods and iPod minis when connected to the proper USB cable.
Incase iPod shuffle Pouches - Click Here for Details
Incase’s newest cases are neoprene iPod shuffle Pouches, sold in two packs: a single sleeve with lanyard, belt, and caribineer attachments, and a five-sleeve pack with different colors and no attachments.
Pressure Drop DecoDock - Click Here for Details
This stylish new iPod shuffle dock adds color and light to Apple’s smallest iPod - at the same price as Apple’s official dock.
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. If you’re looking for more information and pictures for upcoming iPod accessories, be sure to check out our free downloadable 2005 Buyers’ Guide, available now!
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
- Report: Apple’s Siri-based Amazon Echo competitor will be a new Apple TV
- Report: Apple SVP Eddy Cue proposed bid to buy Time Warner
- Beta testing for Pokémon GO begins in the U.S.
- Apple’s plan to open stores in India hits a snag (Update: India’s finance minister ratifies ruling)
- Apple looking into charging stations for electric cars
- Apple hires hint at improvements in encryption, health monitoring
- Hyundai adds CarPlay support to more vehicles
- Plaintiffs file new motion to keep ‘Error 53’ Touch ID lawsuit alive
- Report: Apple developing Siri home speaker to rival Amazon’s Echo; will release Siri SDK at WWDC
- iOS Spotlight search now offers relevant results for some emoji
- OtterBox Symmetry Series Hybrid Case for 12.9” iPad Pro
- Logitech Logi BASE Charging Stand for iPad Pro
- Twelve South TimePorter for Apple Watch
- August Doorbell Cam
- August Smart Lock HomeKit enabled + Smart Keypad
- ecobee3 HomeKit-enabled smart Wi-Fi thermostat
- Zagg Now Cam
- Yantouch EyE Portable Wireless Speaker
- Netatmo Wind Gauge
- Incipio Stashback for iPhone 6/6s
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app
- Inside the betas: What’s new in iOS 9.3 and tvOS 9.2 (Updated)
- Life with HomeKit: Our experiences with Apple’s home automation system
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)