First Looks: iFi, DecoDock, Incase Shuffle, USB Power
Some of the newest accessory arrivals at iLounge include:
All Dock Connecting iPods
Klipsch iFi - Click Here for Details
The mother of all iPod speaker systems has arrived - in a box so large and heavy that the FedEx guy needed help carrying it in. Klipsch’s setup includes a massive subwoofer, two high-end satellite speakers, an adjustable (and very slick) dock, a remote control, and all the necessary cables. In the front center of the dock? A subtle volume knob. More details are coming soon, but note: this isn’t a final production model, and the finished unit will include some cosmetic differences.
Capdase USB Power Adapter for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
This international power adapter for the iPod shuffle includes four interchangeable plugs that can be used to keep your battery topped off no matter where you go. Also works with other USB-charging iPods and iPod minis when connected to the proper USB cable.
Incase iPod shuffle Pouches - Click Here for Details
Incase’s newest cases are neoprene iPod shuffle Pouches, sold in two packs: a single sleeve with lanyard, belt, and caribineer attachments, and a five-sleeve pack with different colors and no attachments.
Pressure Drop DecoDock - Click Here for Details
This stylish new iPod shuffle dock adds color and light to Apple’s smallest iPod - at the same price as Apple’s official dock.
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. If you’re looking for more information and pictures for upcoming iPod accessories, be sure to check out our free downloadable 2005 Buyers’ Guide, available now!
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Report: Apple testing 1.5” OLED displays for iWatch
- Song skipping terms slowing iRadio negotiations
- iLounge Weekly arriving Monday, giveaway reminder
- Report: BBM iOS app won’t support iPad at launch
- Report: iRadio might miss WWDC debut
- Fair Labor Assoc.: Foxconn, Apple still exceed work hours
- CW to bring content to Apple TV
- Moshi debuts aluminum USB Cable with Lightning Connector
- Cook talks Apple’s taxes ahead of Senate testimony
- iLuv intros Aud 5 Lightning speaker dock for iPhone 5
- BlueFlame 2M Charge and Sync Cable with Lightning Connector
- HMDX Jam Party Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Speaker
- Logitech Harmony Ultimate Universal Remote Control
- MyCharge Freedom 2000 Battery Case for iPhone 5
- Nike Nike+ FuelBand
- OCDesk OCDock for iPhone 5
- Bluelounge MiniDock (With Lightning Connector)
- Mophie Juice Pack Powerstation Pro
- PhoneSuit Flex Pocket Charger
- Olloclip Quick-Flip Case + Pro-Photo Adapter for iPhone 5
- Calendar info disappears after iCloud restore
- Remove old iCloud backup after restoring to a new iPhone
- Setting up a ringtone in iTunes
- Using a Wi-Fi hard drive with an iPad
- Backing up and restoring an iPod classic
- Can’t restore iPod touch without passcode
- Retaining older versions of Apps during an iOS Restore
- Can’t eject iPod nano without closing Firefox
- Can’t change iTunes Apple ID to iCloud e-mail address
- Effect of erasing an iPhone on the Find My iPhone feature