First Looks: iFi, DecoDock, Incase Shuffle, USB Power
Some of the newest accessory arrivals at iLounge include:
All Dock Connecting iPods
Klipsch iFi - Click Here for Details
The mother of all iPod speaker systems has arrived - in a box so large and heavy that the FedEx guy needed help carrying it in. Klipsch’s setup includes a massive subwoofer, two high-end satellite speakers, an adjustable (and very slick) dock, a remote control, and all the necessary cables. In the front center of the dock? A subtle volume knob. More details are coming soon, but note: this isn’t a final production model, and the finished unit will include some cosmetic differences.
Capdase USB Power Adapter for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
This international power adapter for the iPod shuffle includes four interchangeable plugs that can be used to keep your battery topped off no matter where you go. Also works with other USB-charging iPods and iPod minis when connected to the proper USB cable.
Incase iPod shuffle Pouches - Click Here for Details
Incase’s newest cases are neoprene iPod shuffle Pouches, sold in two packs: a single sleeve with lanyard, belt, and caribineer attachments, and a five-sleeve pack with different colors and no attachments.
Pressure Drop DecoDock - Click Here for Details
This stylish new iPod shuffle dock adds color and light to Apple’s smallest iPod - at the same price as Apple’s official dock.
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. If you’re looking for more information and pictures for upcoming iPod accessories, be sure to check out our free downloadable 2005 Buyers’ Guide, available now!
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple: Celeb photo hack ‘very targeted attack’ on accounts
- Apple investigating “iCloud” celebrity photo hack
- Elgato debuts Eve home sensor product line
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Cambridge Audio Go v2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundfreaq Double Spot SFQ-09 Wireless Speaker
- iHome iBN6 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today