First Looks: iFusion, iBeat, iTube, AB Sutton, MiniSync AV, Sharper Image & More
If you haven’t seen Sneak Peeks in The Free iPod Book, you’re missing out on some great advance looks at new iPod accessories. While you download the Book, here are some of the newest accessories that have arrived at iLounge over the past several days:
Design Annex iBeat Illuminating Headphones - Click Here for Details
These reasonably priced headphones light up when you press the power switch, and can pulse in response to the beat of your music. Five colors are available - the two we’ve tested thus far (blue and white) are surprisingly cool in person.
Sharper Image iPulse Speakers with ColorSync LEDs - Click Here for Details
This new speaker system from Sharper Image synchronizes pulses of light to your music, using one of a series of detachable connectors called ZipConnect to connect to your iPod. A retractable headphone plug is shipped with the unit; charging ZipConnects for Dock Connector iPods and the iPod shuffle are sold separately.
Sharper Image iSphere Stereo Speakers and Subwoofer - Click Here for Details
This ball-shaped stereo audio system connects to your iPod with a headphone jack connector called ZipConnect; charging ZipConnects for Dock Connector iPods and the iPod shuffle are sold separately.
Sonic Impact iFusion Speaker System - Click Here for Details
This fold-up speaker system from Sonic Impact also includes interior compartments for your iPod and headphones. A rechargeable battery provides music playback when you’re on the go.
Full-Sized iPods (color)
Boxwave MiniSync AV - Click Here for Details
This retractable version of Apple’s iPod AV Cable consumes far less space, making it more useful for travelers.
A.B. Sutton Handmade Leather iPod Cases - Click Here for Details
Each piece from this collection of four handmade leather iPod mini cases has a hip, urban style and unique enclosure. They’re the Mini Slip Handmade iPod Case, the Mini Fastback Handmade iPod Case, the Mini Clutch Handmade iPod Case, and the Tokyo ‘64 Handmade iPod Case, and come individually wrapped in highly gift-friendly wrapping paper.
Digiana iTube-101 for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
This unusually designed three-in-one car charger, FM transmitter and mount for the iPod shuffle includes multiple gooseneck flexing tubes to let you position your iPod shuffle wherever you want while you drive.
Proporta Crystal Case iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
This new clear hard case for the iPod shuffle features replaceable rubber Control Pad covers and bands between the case’s top and bottom plastic parts. A lanyard is also included.
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. For other great accessories, again, check out the Free iPod Book, available now! Earlier features on Nyko’s Movie Player and iLounge Loves Japan are stil available online, as well.
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?