First Looks: New Cases and Cord Managers from Bluelounge, Burning Love, Capdase, Tunewear
New accessories have arrived in a flood, so we’ve created three separate First Looks pages to show them all off. This page is devoted to new iPod case and cord management accessories. There are also separate pages for new iPod battery and car accessories, as well as new iPod shuffle accessories. If you’re looking for older but still great sneak peeks, our recent First Looks Special on Nyko’s Movie Player, and our pictorial feature, iLounge Loves Japan, with some cool and weird imported accessories.
Bluelounge Cableyoyo - Click Here for Details
The greatest compliment that we can pay to Bluelounge is that we were convinced that we weren’t going to be impressed by its simple cord management device, yet liked it so much that we didn’t want to remove it from our computer to photograph it. Cableyoyo stylishly winds cords the thickness of Apple’s official iPod Dock Connector cables, removing clutter from your desk and/or computer. Three colors are available, each with an adhesive pad on the back if you want a more permanent attachment to a flat surface.
Burning Love iPod Pouch and Airpodz - Click Here for Details
These furry (Pouch) and felt (Airpodz) cases are made for full-sized iPods and iPod minis, using a variety of different materials as options.
Capdase Chic Leather Case - Click Here for Details
This new wallet-style leather case is designed to fit 20GB iPods and 30GB iPod photos. An eyelet on the back permits attachment of an optional neck or hand strap.
Capdase Chic Mini Leather Case - Click Here for Details
This new wallet-style leather case is designed to fit iPod minis (1G/2G). An eyelet on the back permits attachment of an optional neck or hand strap.
Tunewear TuneClips - Click Here for Details
These transparent plastic cord managers (sold individually) come with rear clips and small chains for easy attachment to whatever you might be carrying. You can wind your iPod’s headphone cords around them, or use them with other devices.
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. If you’re looking for more information and pictures for upcoming iPod accessories, be sure to check out our free downloadable 2005 Buyers’ Guide, available now!
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- Cook: ‘Religious freedom’ laws allowing discrimination are dangerous
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?