First Looks: Shuffle Art, Soundsticks, iPod AC, Travel Kit
Some of the newest accessory arrivals at iLounge include:
Harmon Kardon Soundsticks - Click Here for Details
These transparent 2.1-channel speakers with have been available for quite some time, but remain some of the most interestingly attractive multimedia speakers yet released.
Mobile Juice Shuffle Art - Click Here for Details
These new water-resistant, textured stickers transform the front and rear faces of your iPod shuffle into canvasses full of miniature art. They’re a follow-up to the company’s Skin Art (iLounge rating: C).
Incase Travel Kit - Click Here for Details
This update to the case formerly known as Monster’s iCase (iLounge rating: B) provides an iPod holder that’s less generation-specific, and includes a new Incase Charger with line-out.
Sumo Cases - Click Here for Details
These highly attractive fabric cases were quietly shown back in January; now they’re actually available for sale at leading electronics retailers. Two body designs and multiple textures are available; we thought the ballistic nylon ones (called Flap, Quilted, and Stripe) were great until we saw the new (yet classic) suede and leather versions called Sumo Leather Flap and Suede Flap, which are coming soon.
Vaja iVod DJ - Click Here for Details
Argentine case specialist Vaja has delivered another premium version of its A-rated i-Volution with Click Wheel Protector case[/url] - this one two-toned and with a seriously cool wheel guard that looks and feels like a record album. Now if only there was a turntable-style iPod to go with it…
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. Check out our earlier Biggest Ever First Looks feature at this link for previews of 15 other new iPod accessories. And if you’re looking for more information and pictures for upcoming iPod accessories, be sure to check out our free downloadable 2005 Buyers’ Guide, available now!
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
- Amazon Video app update lets Prime users download movies, TV shows for offline viewing
- Report: Apple considering move into original programming
- Malware steals 225,000+ Apple account logins from jailbroken iPhones
- Apple announces partnership with Cisco for iOS business users
- Report: New Apple TV to support Bluetooth gaming controllers
- Google releases iOS app that links some Android Wear watches to newer iPhones
- Apple to make Apple Camp program available year-round
- Apple hiring ex-Microsoft employee hints at augmented reality plans
- Judge limits further filings in patent case between Apple and Samsung
- Report: New Apple TV less than $200, arriving in October
- Odoyo KickStand Charging Dock for Apple Watch
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?