First Looks: Shuffle Art, Soundsticks, iPod AC, Travel Kit
Some of the newest accessory arrivals at iLounge include:
Harmon Kardon Soundsticks - Click Here for Details
These transparent 2.1-channel speakers with have been available for quite some time, but remain some of the most interestingly attractive multimedia speakers yet released.
Mobile Juice Shuffle Art - Click Here for Details
These new water-resistant, textured stickers transform the front and rear faces of your iPod shuffle into canvasses full of miniature art. They’re a follow-up to the company’s Skin Art (iLounge rating: C).
Incase Travel Kit - Click Here for Details
This update to the case formerly known as Monster’s iCase (iLounge rating: B) provides an iPod holder that’s less generation-specific, and includes a new Incase Charger with line-out.
Sumo Cases - Click Here for Details
These highly attractive fabric cases were quietly shown back in January; now they’re actually available for sale at leading electronics retailers. Two body designs and multiple textures are available; we thought the ballistic nylon ones (called Flap, Quilted, and Stripe) were great until we saw the new (yet classic) suede and leather versions called Sumo Leather Flap and Suede Flap, which are coming soon.
Vaja iVod DJ - Click Here for Details
Argentine case specialist Vaja has delivered another premium version of its A-rated i-Volution with Click Wheel Protector case[/url] - this one two-toned and with a seriously cool wheel guard that looks and feels like a record album. Now if only there was a turntable-style iPod to go with it…
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. Check out our earlier Biggest Ever First Looks feature at this link for previews of 15 other new iPod accessories. And if you’re looking for more information and pictures for upcoming iPod accessories, be sure to check out our free downloadable 2005 Buyers’ Guide, available now!
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- Cook: ‘Religious freedom’ laws allowing discrimination are dangerous
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?