First Looks: Shuffle Art, Soundsticks, iPod AC, Travel Kit
Some of the newest accessory arrivals at iLounge include:
Harmon Kardon Soundsticks - Click Here for Details
These transparent 2.1-channel speakers with have been available for quite some time, but remain some of the most interestingly attractive multimedia speakers yet released.
Mobile Juice Shuffle Art - Click Here for Details
These new water-resistant, textured stickers transform the front and rear faces of your iPod shuffle into canvasses full of miniature art. They’re a follow-up to the company’s Skin Art (iLounge rating: C).
Incase Travel Kit - Click Here for Details
This update to the case formerly known as Monster’s iCase (iLounge rating: B) provides an iPod holder that’s less generation-specific, and includes a new Incase Charger with line-out.
Sumo Cases - Click Here for Details
These highly attractive fabric cases were quietly shown back in January; now they’re actually available for sale at leading electronics retailers. Two body designs and multiple textures are available; we thought the ballistic nylon ones (called Flap, Quilted, and Stripe) were great until we saw the new (yet classic) suede and leather versions called Sumo Leather Flap and Suede Flap, which are coming soon.
Vaja iVod DJ - Click Here for Details
Argentine case specialist Vaja has delivered another premium version of its A-rated i-Volution with Click Wheel Protector case[/url] - this one two-toned and with a seriously cool wheel guard that looks and feels like a record album. Now if only there was a turntable-style iPod to go with it…
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. Check out our earlier Biggest Ever First Looks feature at this link for previews of 15 other new iPod accessories. And if you’re looking for more information and pictures for upcoming iPod accessories, be sure to check out our free downloadable 2005 Buyers’ Guide, available now!
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Google Play Music All Access to get iOS app support?
- Senate subcommittee accuses Apple of tax avoidance
- AT&T: All video chat apps will work over cellular in 2013
- Apple releases testimony before CEO’s Senate appearance
- New Apple offers in India can reduce iPhone price
- Report: Apple testing 1.5” OLED displays for iWatch
- Song skipping terms slowing iRadio negotiations
- iLounge Weekly arriving Monday, giveaway reminder
- Report: BBM iOS app won’t support iPad at launch
- Report: iRadio might miss WWDC debut
- Trü Protection Trü-Fit Anti-Glare Film Set
- New Trent iCarrier IMP120D Dual USB Power Pack
- BlueFlame 2M Charge and Sync Cable with Lightning Connector
- HMDX Jam Party Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Speaker
- Logitech Harmony Ultimate Universal Remote Control
- MyCharge Freedom 2000 Battery Case for iPhone 5
- Nike Nike+ FuelBand
- OCDesk OCDock for iPhone 5
- Bluelounge MiniDock (With Lightning Connector)
- Mophie Juice Pack Powerstation Pro
- Calendar info disappears after iCloud restore
- Remove old iCloud backup after restoring to a new iPhone
- Setting up a ringtone in iTunes
- Using a Wi-Fi hard drive with an iPad
- Backing up and restoring an iPod classic
- Can’t restore iPod touch without passcode
- Retaining older versions of Apps during an iOS Restore
- Can’t eject iPod nano without closing Firefox
- Can’t change iTunes Apple ID to iCloud e-mail address
- Effect of erasing an iPhone on the Find My iPhone feature