First Looks: Shuffle Art, Soundsticks, iPod AC, Travel Kit
Some of the newest accessory arrivals at iLounge include:
Harmon Kardon Soundsticks - Click Here for Details
These transparent 2.1-channel speakers with have been available for quite some time, but remain some of the most interestingly attractive multimedia speakers yet released.
Mobile Juice Shuffle Art - Click Here for Details
These new water-resistant, textured stickers transform the front and rear faces of your iPod shuffle into canvasses full of miniature art. They’re a follow-up to the company’s Skin Art (iLounge rating: C).
Incase Travel Kit - Click Here for Details
This update to the case formerly known as Monster’s iCase (iLounge rating: B) provides an iPod holder that’s less generation-specific, and includes a new Incase Charger with line-out.
Sumo Cases - Click Here for Details
These highly attractive fabric cases were quietly shown back in January; now they’re actually available for sale at leading electronics retailers. Two body designs and multiple textures are available; we thought the ballistic nylon ones (called Flap, Quilted, and Stripe) were great until we saw the new (yet classic) suede and leather versions called Sumo Leather Flap and Suede Flap, which are coming soon.
Vaja iVod DJ - Click Here for Details
Argentine case specialist Vaja has delivered another premium version of its A-rated i-Volution with Click Wheel Protector case[/url] - this one two-toned and with a seriously cool wheel guard that looks and feels like a record album. Now if only there was a turntable-style iPod to go with it…
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. Check out our earlier Biggest Ever First Looks feature at this link for previews of 15 other new iPod accessories. And if you’re looking for more information and pictures for upcoming iPod accessories, be sure to check out our free downloadable 2005 Buyers’ Guide, available now!
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?