First Looks: Shuffle Art, Soundsticks, iPod AC, Travel Kit
Some of the newest accessory arrivals at iLounge include:
Harmon Kardon Soundsticks - Click Here for Details
These transparent 2.1-channel speakers with have been available for quite some time, but remain some of the most interestingly attractive multimedia speakers yet released.
Mobile Juice Shuffle Art - Click Here for Details
These new water-resistant, textured stickers transform the front and rear faces of your iPod shuffle into canvasses full of miniature art. They’re a follow-up to the company’s Skin Art (iLounge rating: C).
Incase Travel Kit - Click Here for Details
This update to the case formerly known as Monster’s iCase (iLounge rating: B) provides an iPod holder that’s less generation-specific, and includes a new Incase Charger with line-out.
Sumo Cases - Click Here for Details
These highly attractive fabric cases were quietly shown back in January; now they’re actually available for sale at leading electronics retailers. Two body designs and multiple textures are available; we thought the ballistic nylon ones (called Flap, Quilted, and Stripe) were great until we saw the new (yet classic) suede and leather versions called Sumo Leather Flap and Suede Flap, which are coming soon.
Vaja iVod DJ - Click Here for Details
Argentine case specialist Vaja has delivered another premium version of its A-rated i-Volution with Click Wheel Protector case[/url] - this one two-toned and with a seriously cool wheel guard that looks and feels like a record album. Now if only there was a turntable-style iPod to go with it…
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. Check out our earlier Biggest Ever First Looks feature at this link for previews of 15 other new iPod accessories. And if you’re looking for more information and pictures for upcoming iPod accessories, be sure to check out our free downloadable 2005 Buyers’ Guide, available now!
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
- Report: Apple still missing key music streaming deals in time for WWDC debut
- Apple TV adds Shomi, CraveTV channels in Canada
- Apple TV adds CBS Sports, USA Now channels
- GE’s intelligent LED lightbulbs will work with HomeKit
- Apple releases band design guidelines for Apple Watch
- New Apple TV remote to have touchpad
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?