First Looks: Shuffle Kimonos, Targus Cases & More
Some of the newest accessory arrivals at iLounge include:
Power Support/Miyavix Kimono Case for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
Based upon the beautiful Japanese Kimono cases released earlier this year for the iPod and iPod mini, Power Support’s new Kimono case for the iPod shuffle uses a similar mix of leather and cloth, and adds a distinctive color tassel and matching adjustable lanyard to each case. Three patterns are available; the new case is not on the company’s US web site yet, but will be.
Targus Flip Case for iPod mini - Click Here for Details
This unique new leather case design for the iPod mini flips open with a bottom hinge, and locks together with reinforced clasps that grip your mini’s left and right sides. The interior is fabric-padded, and the rear has a non-removable belt clip.
Targus Slide Case for iPod mini - Click Here for Details
This new two-piece leather case design for the iPod mini pads the iPod’s back and sides with one piece, and slides another one on top to cover the iPod’s screen and controls. As with the Flip Case, the interior is fabric-padded, and the rear has a non-removable belt clip.
Targus Flip Case for iPod - Click Here for Details
This unique new leather case design for the iPod flips open with a bottom hinge, and locks together with reinforced clasps that grip your iPod’s left and right sides. The interior is fabric-padded, and the rear has a non-removable belt clip.
Targus Slide Case for iPod - Click Here for Details
This new two-piece leather case design for the iPod pads the iPod’s back and sides with one piece, and slides another one on top to cover the iPod’s screen and controls. As with the Flip Case, the interior is fabric-padded, and the rear has a non-removable belt clip.
All Dock Connecting iPods
Targus RemoteTunes - Click Here for Details
This rebadged version of ABT’s iJet RF Remote Control (iLounge rating: A-) includes a free clear acrylic mounting pedestal in addition to its promised 150-foot remote, white top-mounting receiver, detachable belt clip and stereo audio cable.
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. If you’re looking for more information and pictures for upcoming iPod accessories, be sure to check out our free downloadable 2005 Buyers’ Guide, available now! If you’re looking for some other great sneak peeks, see our recent First Looks Special on Nyko’s Movie Player, and our pictorial feature, iLounge Loves Japan, with some cool and weird imported accessories.
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?