First Looks: Shuffle Kimonos, Targus Cases & More
Some of the newest accessory arrivals at iLounge include:
Power Support/Miyavix Kimono Case for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
Based upon the beautiful Japanese Kimono cases released earlier this year for the iPod and iPod mini, Power Support’s new Kimono case for the iPod shuffle uses a similar mix of leather and cloth, and adds a distinctive color tassel and matching adjustable lanyard to each case. Three patterns are available; the new case is not on the company’s US web site yet, but will be.
Targus Flip Case for iPod mini - Click Here for Details
This unique new leather case design for the iPod mini flips open with a bottom hinge, and locks together with reinforced clasps that grip your mini’s left and right sides. The interior is fabric-padded, and the rear has a non-removable belt clip.
Targus Slide Case for iPod mini - Click Here for Details
This new two-piece leather case design for the iPod mini pads the iPod’s back and sides with one piece, and slides another one on top to cover the iPod’s screen and controls. As with the Flip Case, the interior is fabric-padded, and the rear has a non-removable belt clip.
Targus Flip Case for iPod - Click Here for Details
This unique new leather case design for the iPod flips open with a bottom hinge, and locks together with reinforced clasps that grip your iPod’s left and right sides. The interior is fabric-padded, and the rear has a non-removable belt clip.
Targus Slide Case for iPod - Click Here for Details
This new two-piece leather case design for the iPod pads the iPod’s back and sides with one piece, and slides another one on top to cover the iPod’s screen and controls. As with the Flip Case, the interior is fabric-padded, and the rear has a non-removable belt clip.
All Dock Connecting iPods
Targus RemoteTunes - Click Here for Details
This rebadged version of ABT’s iJet RF Remote Control (iLounge rating: A-) includes a free clear acrylic mounting pedestal in addition to its promised 150-foot remote, white top-mounting receiver, detachable belt clip and stereo audio cable.
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. If you’re looking for more information and pictures for upcoming iPod accessories, be sure to check out our free downloadable 2005 Buyers’ Guide, available now! If you’re looking for some other great sneak peeks, see our recent First Looks Special on Nyko’s Movie Player, and our pictorial feature, iLounge Loves Japan, with some cool and weird imported accessories.
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?