First Looks Shuffle: Luxury Case, DLO Docks, MP3Bandits, Shufflesome & Poptune Stickers
New accessories have arrived in a flood, so we’ve created three separate First Looks pages to show them all off. This page is devoted to new iPod shuffle accessories. There are also brand new pages for new cases and cord management accessories, as well as iPod battery and car accessories. If you’re looking for older but still great sneak peeks, our recent First Looks Special on Nyko’s Movie Player, and our pictorial feature, iLounge Loves Japan, with some cool and weird imported accessories.
Capdase Luxury Metal Case for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
Riffing on its cool metal and rubber iPod mini cases, Capdase has designed this set of two different Luxury cases to use metal plating and plastic iPod shuffle enclosures. A matching USB cap is included with each of the Luxury cases - one “Satin White” (brushed aluminum) and one “Mirror Black” (polished metal). A seriously hard to attach but otherwise attractive lanyard comes with each case.
Capdase USB Power DC Car Charger with Hotsync Cable - Click Here for Details
Capdase’s latest car charger includes two pieces - a USB port with a DC power bulb for your car’s power outlet, plus a USB to iPod Dock Connector cable. Without the cable attached, the Charger recharges an iPod shuffle; with the cable, all other Dock Connector iPods can be recharged in your car.
DLO Flexible Dock for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
This seven-inch metal gooseneck cable lets you dock your iPod shuffle on your choice of interesting angles from a connected USB 2.0 port.
DLO USB Dock Cable for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
Four feet of cable now connect your iPod shuffle to your computer’s USB 2.0 port; two adhesive Velcro circles let you mount the USB Dock Cable’s base on any surface you prefer.
MP3Band-It for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
Two different elastic and Velcro bands, both black, can be used to hold your iPod shuffle on your arm for workouts. One is 1.5-inches in thickness, the other is 1-inch.
Shufflesome Stickers for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
These Teflon-coated vinyl stickers are some of the edgiest designs we’ve seen so far for the iPod shuffle, but don’t cover all of the shuffle’s surfaces.
Tunewear Poptune Stickers for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
Sold 12 to a package (!), these new iPod shuffle stickers from Tunewear offer some great patterns, including reflective rainbow silver and gold colors.
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. If you’re looking for more information and pictures for upcoming iPod accessories, be sure to check out our free downloadable 2005 Buyers’ Guide, available now!
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
- Report: Apple still missing key music streaming deals in time for WWDC debut
- Apple TV adds Shomi, CraveTV channels in Canada
- Apple TV adds CBS Sports, USA Now channels
- GE’s intelligent LED lightbulbs will work with HomeKit
- Apple releases band design guidelines for Apple Watch
- New Apple TV remote to have touchpad
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?