First Looks Shuffle: Luxury Case, DLO Docks, MP3Bandits, Shufflesome & Poptune Stickers
New accessories have arrived in a flood, so we’ve created three separate First Looks pages to show them all off. This page is devoted to new iPod shuffle accessories. There are also brand new pages for new cases and cord management accessories, as well as iPod battery and car accessories. If you’re looking for older but still great sneak peeks, our recent First Looks Special on Nyko’s Movie Player, and our pictorial feature, iLounge Loves Japan, with some cool and weird imported accessories.
Capdase Luxury Metal Case for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
Riffing on its cool metal and rubber iPod mini cases, Capdase has designed this set of two different Luxury cases to use metal plating and plastic iPod shuffle enclosures. A matching USB cap is included with each of the Luxury cases - one “Satin White” (brushed aluminum) and one “Mirror Black” (polished metal). A seriously hard to attach but otherwise attractive lanyard comes with each case.
Capdase USB Power DC Car Charger with Hotsync Cable - Click Here for Details
Capdase’s latest car charger includes two pieces - a USB port with a DC power bulb for your car’s power outlet, plus a USB to iPod Dock Connector cable. Without the cable attached, the Charger recharges an iPod shuffle; with the cable, all other Dock Connector iPods can be recharged in your car.
DLO Flexible Dock for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
This seven-inch metal gooseneck cable lets you dock your iPod shuffle on your choice of interesting angles from a connected USB 2.0 port.
DLO USB Dock Cable for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
Four feet of cable now connect your iPod shuffle to your computer’s USB 2.0 port; two adhesive Velcro circles let you mount the USB Dock Cable’s base on any surface you prefer.
MP3Band-It for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
Two different elastic and Velcro bands, both black, can be used to hold your iPod shuffle on your arm for workouts. One is 1.5-inches in thickness, the other is 1-inch.
Shufflesome Stickers for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
These Teflon-coated vinyl stickers are some of the edgiest designs we’ve seen so far for the iPod shuffle, but don’t cover all of the shuffle’s surfaces.
Tunewear Poptune Stickers for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
Sold 12 to a package (!), these new iPod shuffle stickers from Tunewear offer some great patterns, including reflective rainbow silver and gold colors.
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. If you’re looking for more information and pictures for upcoming iPod accessories, be sure to check out our free downloadable 2005 Buyers’ Guide, available now!
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?