First Looks: TuneStage, TrailVue, NE Cases, Speck shuffle Armband
Some of the newest accessory arrivals at iLounge include:
Belkin TuneStage - Click Here for Details
The fifth Bluetooth accessory to be released for the iPod is the first designed solely for connection to a home stereo system. A stylish combination of metallic and plastic tones make the TuneStage’s receiver and transmitter units attractive, while a promised 33-foot broadcasting distance improves upon earlier Bluetooth accessories.
Belkin NE Classic Leather Cases for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
This three-pack of iPod shuffle cases offers different colors of the same leather design. You can use the NE Leather Cases with either of the shuffe’s USB caps, and have full access to its controls.
Speck SkinTight Armband for iPod shuffle - Click Here for Details
The latest version of Speck’s SkinTight Armband has been resized to fit Apple’s small iPod shuffle. It includes a SkinTight case made from Kraton plastic, as well as a replacement iPod shuffle USB cap that fits in the case. Quality control issues with Velcro on the interior of the Armband have us a bit concerned.
Belkin NE Deluxe Leather Case for iPod - Click Here for Details
This leather clutch for full-sized iPods uses mature dark tones, including serious metal accents, and has a strong belt clip on its rear.
Belkin NE Sports Jacket for iPod - Click Here for Details
This single black silicone case for includes a detachble lanyard, and uses rear grips to let you hold the iPod when it’s covered in sweat.
Belkin NE Leather Flip Case for iPod - Click Here for Details
This unusual case design flips open into two halves, and uses a suction cup to keep your iPod safely inside.
Belkin NE Sports Leather Case for iPod - Click Here for Details
This stylish two-tone sports case includes wrist and armband attachments, as well as a belt clip.
Belkin Neoprene Sport Case with Drawstring for iPod - Click Here for Details
This neoprene fabric sport case is compatible with 3G and 4G iPods, and uses a unique drawstring mechanism to keep the top from getting wet during workouts.
Marware TrailVue for 4G iPods - Click Here for Details
This resized update of Marware’s TrailVue case is highly similar to the previous iPod mini version we liked, and includes a Marware-branded version of Krusell’s Multidapt spring-loaded belt clip.
Belkin Hard Case for iPod mini - Click Here for Details
This metal case resembles some of the earlier aluminum cases we’ve seen from companies such as Innopocket, but with superior attention to side details and alignment issues.
Belkin Leather Pouch for iPod mini - Click Here for Details
A pink leather clutch for the iPod mini includes a wrist strap and fashionable styling.
Belkin NE Sports Jacket for iPod mini - Click Here for Details
This silicone rubber case three-pack includes a fabric lanyard with the Belkin name.
Belkin NE Classic Leather Case for iPod mini - Click Here for Details
This stitched leather case for the iPod mini is reminiscent of an existing case we’ve seen from Incase, but adds an elaborate cord managing belt clip to the back.
We’ll have plenty more to say on these new iPod accessories in the days to come - and there are some other surprises in store, too. If you’re looking for more information and pictures for upcoming iPod accessories, be sure to check out our free downloadable 2005 Buyers’ Guide, available now! If you’re looking for some other great sneak peeks, see our recent First Looks Special on Nyko’s Movie Player, and our pictorial feature, iLounge Loves Japan, with some cool and weird imported accessories.
- Apple Computer iTV / Apple TV First Look
- First Looks: PocketParty V2, Aural Earbuds, Cases for Apple Remote, nano, 5G
- First Looks: Kensington Dock 500/Radio Duo, Icuiti DV920, Belkin TuneBase FM & More
- First Looks Special: Motorola SLVR L7 iTunes Phone (photos inside)
- First Looks: Altec iM3c, SmartShare, OtterBox 5G, Commuter & Mork Mount
- First Looks: Applesauce, Blinkit, EyeTV 2, iM11, iRhythms & More
- Apple files lawsuit accusing Qualcomm of withholding patent royalties
- Apple releases updated iOS Developer Design Resources
- Apple’s exclusive audiobook deal with Audible ends in Europe following EU antitrust scrutiny
- Nintendo officially announces Fire Emblem Heroes for iOS, coming Feb. 2
- Rumor: Apple working on second-generation Apple Pencil
- GarageBand 2.2 adds Logic Pro X integration, Alchemy synth, Multi-Take Recording
- FTC files complaint against Qualcomm citing royalty deal with Apple
- India mulling manufacturing regulation changes which could woo Apple
- Apple Music creative team discusses the service’s exclusives, future
- Apple raising UK App Store prices by more than 25 percent
- Revogi Smart Lightbulb, Smart Lightstrip, Smart Candle + Smart Meter Plug
- Audeze iSine10 In-Ear Headphones
- MOCACARE MOCACuff Connected Blood Pressure Monitor
- Apple AirPods
- Elgato Eve Motion
- Olloclip Core Lens Set for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Logitech Pop Home Switch Starter Pack
- Elgato Eve Light Switch
- iHome iPLWBT5 Docking Clock Radio for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Brydge 12.9 iPad Pro Keyboard
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10