iPod Adventures in the Middle East: Part I | iLounge Article

Article

iPod Adventures in the Middle East: Part I

By T-Slice

Well after about a week my ‘Big Boy’ 30GB iPod has arrived. I have wanted an iPod ever since I heard of the plans to make it. Now with a decent job locked down I made the move and secured the best purchase of my life. I am currently working in Amman Jordan as a contractor for the U.S. Army getting ready to move into Iraq. I am also an avid visitor of the iLounge website and when I was approached with the offer of doing an article about iPod in both Jordan and Iraq, I jumped at the chance.

pic

‘T-Slice’ posing with his new iPod 30GB. There are two A1 Abrams tanks
and a Bradley fighting vehicle in the background to the left.

I have just returned to Jordan from a week in the states after buying my new iPod. The work site is in the middle of nowhere. I look to my left and I see sand, I look to my right and I see sand, I look back… you get the idea. So I thought I would let everyone know how the iPod handles in 130+ degree weather and how the local population thinks of my little monster that holds over 7000 songs.

My first test was the heat. It was approaching 11:00 am and the heat was reaching 110 degrees. I was working outside and listening to my ‘Armor’ encased iPod. Two hours and about fifty songs later the heat had rose to nearly 128 degrees, and “The Notorious P.O.D.” (The name I gave my iPod) never skipped a beat.

Within the hour the temperature topped out at 132 degrees and my iPod just kept going. I took it out of the case and it felt very warm to the touch. I touched the touchwheel and the iPod responded instantly without any hesitation. The menu screens changed flawlessly and scrolled like butter.  The heat had no impact on this little monster whatsoever. So then I dunked it in a bucket of water… just joking, I’m not crazy.

pic

Standing in the middle of nowhere, Jordan.

One problem I encountered was the blowing sand in our area. Remember I am in the middle of the desert. The sand gets into everything. Now, the sand here is not like the sand in your sand box or like at the beach. It is more like talcum powder, very fine grains. The top of the Armor case for the iPod has two access areas for the remote plug and the hold switch. These access ‘holes’ did allow sand to get into the case.  The sand never entered the iPod, but it did cause very light scratching on the casing. This was taken care of with a little polish.

Overall the weather here did not have a great impact on the performance of my iPod, thank goodness, it’s the only thing that keeps me going in the middle of nowhere.

Next I will bring you public reaction to the iPod from Amman, the capital of Jordan. Stay Tuned!

pic

Posing with iPod, two U.S. made F104 Starfighters, and a refueling truck.

« MWNY03: A look at iPod accessories

Switching from MP3 to AAC Without Losing Your Mind »

Comments

lucky you Stasyna. Whenever i take out my iPod i’m always worried about the heat.

Posted by Patrick M. in Kuwait on July 22, 2003 at 4:16 PM (PDT)

heh, sorry to bring this back up again….  The posts by noname and that other guy who said those pictures are a political statement….  Man, that’s one of the stupidest things I’ve ever heard!  tslice took a picture of him and his iPod.  The tanks and stuff were there.  End story.  sheesh! wink

tslice, good job on the story, keep it going grin

-Ari

Posted by Ari on July 23, 2003 at 11:52 AM (PDT)

Well,  It looks like my next report is going to be from Iraq.

To everyone that wrote in, thank you, I am going on the road making my way to Iraq.  Once I get communications set up I will drop a line.

Later

Posted by t-slice on July 23, 2003 at 7:47 PM (PDT)

If Pat or t-slice are intersted, I’m in Beirut right now… drop me a line on .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).. well meet up in the centreville or in monnot

Posted by ipod wannabe on July 24, 2003 at 11:05 PM (PDT)

Someone asked about iPods in the tropics. I’m living in Fiji now and have no tanks or fighter jets around to pose w/ my iPod so I’ll stick w/ palms and blue water views.

Some pics at http://homepage.mac.com/jsegal/PhotoAlbum9.html

To be fair, my first 30gig died a week after getting it. This replacement has been great and goes w/ me everywhere from dive boats to hiking trips to my work commute.

Posted by Jonathan Segal on July 26, 2003 at 8:51 PM (PDT)

Love the pics. I was in Bahrain during the war. Don’t worry, no political comments. There is an Apple dealer in town but they don’t stock much and what they had was at least 6 - 12 months old. My wife sent me an iPod for my birthday while I was there so it tolerated the flight. Wanted to get a pic of my Pod at the “Pearl of the Gulf” monument but it was covered with scaffolding my last 3 months there.

Posted by navsurg on July 31, 2003 at 6:35 AM (PDT)

noname should shut his trap because the american government is doing alot for Iraq and for the middle-east. If you want to talk about your political views then go somewhere else.

Didn’t you just expound your own political view there, then tell everyone who doesn’t agree with you to get lost?

That doesn’t seem politically neutral to me. If yhu are going to inject your own ideologies then you should accept that other people will as well.

Posted by MakeSpaghettiNotWar on July 31, 2003 at 10:09 AM (PDT)

Patrick, your musical tastes describe me almost the same!

though rock/metal is not my first choice as it seems with you, I am getting to like more and more.. all other stuff you said fits me exactly…

“rock/metal. some techno, some lounge music, and a little bit of rap, not a lot though”

Posted by spirit on July 31, 2003 at 5:16 PM (PDT)

thats cool :D What bands do you like?

Posted by Patrick M. in Kuwait on July 31, 2003 at 5:19 PM (PDT)

Three cheers for T-Slice.  Not only does he have awesome taste in mp3 players, but he’s helping people out!  It’s one thing to say “I hate this war” and “Free those Iraqis
but this guy is actually DOING something.  Hurray!  If only the world would see Americans like him, eh?

Posted by Aakash on August 1, 2003 at 10:44 AM (PDT)

well said spagetti. Absolutely right… far too much of that type of stupid comment can be found in forums discussing the war etc.

Posted by jrandyc on August 7, 2003 at 7:15 AM (PDT)

WOW spaghetti ur so smart!! i was reading the whole bloody post things and i din catch that either.. i guess i should be more wary. anyways, politics just isnt my thing.. but noname’s intentions weren’t hostile, he was merely expressing his opinion on a picture that he came accross. the purpose of this site is not political, but it’s up to noname whether he wants to expess his opinion or not. but i dont think you should have told t-slice what to do when you said don’t post any more such pictures. u cant really stop him from posting and in the end, it wasnt really a picture of what everyone thought it was right? i happen to be in cairo egypt, and i have a 15 gig ipod. i dont think it’s been in very extreme temperatures, as i only used it indoors or in cars and on the plane, but i think it will be alright. i am not used to the american farenheit, but the temperature here goes up to about 40 degrees celcius. wow, and i was thinking im probably the only guy who has an ipod for a 5 country radius.. guess i was wrong..
rock on everyone

Posted by jasonfishkim on August 15, 2003 at 6:51 AM (PDT)

i’ve had my iPod in over 50 C temperatue. i think thats like 150 F.

Posted by Patrick M. in Kuwait on August 15, 2003 at 6:59 AM (PDT)

Finally made it to Baghdad…..whew!  I actually got to stay in one of Saddams palaces,  the sucker is huge and nothing but marble and yes…i have pics.  They will be coming…I promise.  We are getting things set up now so give me a little time and I will get them posted.

I will tell you what…after being shot at a couple of times over here…I have full respect for all military units that do this for a living.

Now if you don’t mind I have to put my Kevlar on and get to work.

Later,

T-Slice

Posted by t-slice on August 17, 2003 at 6:59 PM (PDT)

you’re a loser I know only a loser like you would take all his pictures with an iPod. I bet you tape your phone sex calls with that call girl, so u can put it on your iPod and masturbate! PS the backwards hate makes you look like a ######

Posted by alphablu on August 18, 2003 at 3:50 AM (PDT)

wtf was that? i think that was more amusing then it was insulting O.o

Posted by Patrick M. in Kuwait on August 18, 2003 at 3:56 AM (PDT)

Can anyone tell me something about
1) ipods in Kyrgyzstan…i’m moving there
2) ipods and recharging

i’m brand new to the ipod, thinking about buying one for my trip but i don’t know how great my ability will be to recharge my ipod and quite frankly, don’t completely understand how it’s done.

thanks,
jnow

Posted by Jnow on August 18, 2003 at 8:06 AM (PDT)

On the apple website (and you can probably buy them cheaper elsewhere) there are power adapters for places around the world.

Posted by Aakash on August 18, 2003 at 10:22 AM (PDT)

That guy actually made me laugh my ### off.

It clearly shows (by reverse psycology) that he is actually the one that tapes his phone sex calls and puts them on his ipod then sits behind his computer all day for something to do.

He just wanted to express his true feelings and actions with out getting any backlash.  It’s okay dude, you are who you are and nobody can change that. Really its ok,  I’m sure there is a support group out there for you.  While you are waiting you might want to learn how to spell “hat”.

Posted by t-slice on August 20, 2003 at 3:09 AM (PDT)

hey t-slice, hows Iraq coming? Were u effected by the UN building bombing? Hope everythings ok and cool.

Posted by Patrick M. in Kuwait on August 20, 2003 at 3:57 AM (PDT)

It is written in the Quran that only men may use an Ipod and woman must use a Creative Nomad Zen

Posted by TomVeil on August 29, 2003 at 7:08 PM (PDT)

another thing, those aren’t tanks they are creative Nomads.

Posted by TomVeil on August 29, 2003 at 7:17 PM (PDT)

Hey T!

Man, I’ve got every respect for what you’re doing out there.  Although you had no part for what happened, it’s good to know that people are risking themselves to rebuild the lives of others.  Even if it’s the pay cheques that are doing the ‘persuading’. *lol!*

And I thought the ‘tanks’ were the current Archos Jukeboxes myself… oh well!

I’ve got a v.v.reduced in price 30Gb Ipod reserved for me - brought back to shop for some reason, reduced from £399 to £349 from price drop, then down to £149 as a ‘managers special’.  And it’s all mine!  :D

I’ll be joining the RAF on January 7th so there’s going to be an Ipod joining up the services as a new recruit, and exploring the world through the eyes of the RAF!  Biggles, stiff upper lip, tea, England and all that wot wot!  :D

Posted by Sensei Kat on September 10, 2003 at 2:22 PM (PDT)

Just had to say that the ipod works great in the 145 degree heat and sand.  One of the lads on our CATA team has an 20 GB ipod and some external speakers.  It has provided us a lot of enjoyment in some nasty conditions.  P.S. Iraqis don’t like Social Distortion, it does absolutely nothing to win their hearts and minds-I knew there was a reason we invaded-other than the oil that is….

Posted by Crisis_12 on September 11, 2003 at 3:23 AM (PDT)

Hey, just wanted to commend t-slice for his saint-like patience and tact… i would have lost my temper with a few posts by people who shall remain nameless. *cough*noname*sneeze* funny cold i’ve got…  anyway, thanks for the great article, and good luck!

Posted by veruca_salt on September 21, 2003 at 7:39 PM (PDT)

Posted by veruca_salt on September 21, 2003 at 7:40 PM (PDT)

Posted by veruca_salt on September 21, 2003 at 7:40 PM (PDT)

Posted by veruca_salt on September 21, 2003 at 7:40 PM (PDT)

Posted by veruca_salt on September 21, 2003 at 7:51 PM (PDT)

Posted by veruca_salt on September 21, 2003 at 7:53 PM (PDT)

Posted by veruca_salt on September 21, 2003 at 7:55 PM (PDT)

Posted by veruca_salt on September 21, 2003 at 7:55 PM (PDT)

Posted by veruca_salt on September 21, 2003 at 7:56 PM (PDT)

we heard you the first time

Posted by Jimmy2Times on September 29, 2003 at 9:52 AM (PDT)

I’ve been humping my iPod all over the place ever since the ‘Global War on Terrorism’ kicked off.  No problems.  The LCD screen has issues at below freezing temps that are just a property of the material.  Sticking it under my armpit for a few minutes always seems to fix that.  If you’re going somewhere harsh, I suggest getting a neoprene case for your pod.  I had a buddy make one up for me but I’m sure there are commercially avail ones.  I haven’t had any dust issues or heat problems.  The finish is totally wrecked but it still kicks out my BB King when I need it.

Posted by El D on October 5, 2003 at 12:54 AM (PDT)

tslice, such an interesting review with the middle east backdrop and all…hey, ya think i should write an article about traveling with an ipod in the middle of the communist revolution in Nepal? i could get some great shots (literally) standing with a comrade in the himalayas. can ya see it, me with about 12 belkin battery packs chained together and strapped over my shoulder like an ammo belt. Comrade Raj would be looking at me like I was an idiot, and I would be looking at him like don’t shoot me man, i’m just the piano player. heck, while i am at it, i might as well be at base camp everest, with a dozen sherpas humping all the ipod accessories i could own if i had a real salary. i really want one of those plexiglass holders for my headphones and all. but that’s a weeks pay. oh no, heres one better.  me rockin out with dido while riding a packie wearing fubu in the jungle. anyway, good luck man.
get jiggy in nepal.

Posted by jiggy on October 7, 2003 at 10:05 AM (PDT)

Im a police officer in the uk, love the pod and all things pod.

I listen to the pod going to work,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hip hop and garage

Going home…cool jazz

NICE WAY TO START AND END THE DAY,

rOB

Posted by robster on October 8, 2003 at 4:16 PM (PDT)

heh…
in december im going to go to the states to get me a 20GB ipod…and if i have enough money…im going to get a 40GB…i just have to hurry and sell my two guitars… :S ...i hope its worth the wait…from all the pictures…it looks really kool…
:S

Posted by Thatguy on October 9, 2003 at 12:36 PM (PDT)

I havent posted here in a while. I’m still waiting for the 2nd part of this story. I just started university a few weeks ago. my pod goes everywhere with me. I’m the only one that has it in my university. I’ve gotten some attention from it. I havent had any problems with it temperature wise yet, and I listened to it on the plane just fine. I’ve scratched the cover and screen, but that isnt bothering me, unless my pod stops working, i’ll be fine. I still need to visit the Apple store here (in Lebanon). Peace.

Posted by Patrick on October 12, 2003 at 2:27 AM (PDT)

Would just like to know if Ipod prices in the Middle East are cheaper than the US.

Posted by rush on October 14, 2003 at 5:09 AM (PDT)

i was reading the posts and wondering.. since i live in canada and the temperature can go well below 10c during the winter .. ( around -25c sometimes in the cold mornings) .. is there any known bugs using the ipods in very cold temperatures

Posted by samzor on October 20, 2003 at 7:57 AM (PDT)

Hoorah, my ipod arrived last week, down loaded tracks, began to listen then disaster.

The pod would not switch on or off, all i got was the apple symbol on the screen. It also got very hot.

Sent it back and the new one arrived today, just got to charge it up and off i go.

Anyone else had this problem.

Regards

Robster UK

Posted by Robster on October 22, 2003 at 10:06 AM (PDT)

iPod prices here (the ME) are a bit higher

Posted by Patrick M. on October 23, 2003 at 1:14 AM (PDT)

I live in Iraq and have been using my ipod out here in the middle east since April.  Unfortunately my ipod got so scratched up and so dusty.  Thank goodness for apple quality products.  My ipod has never skipped or failed me.  It has reached about 150o here and now the evenings are very chilly.  All is well. smile

Posted by Carlos on November 11, 2003 at 11:39 AM (PDT)

My 1G 10GB ipod has kept me and my wingman company on many a long night flight over downtown Baghdad and even a trip or two to Afghanistan!  It has seen 130 degree day temps at sea level then gone to 75 degree temps at 12000 foot cabin pressure in just a few minutes….and never even flinched!  The screen is kinda scratched up, and the dust is starting to make the touchwheel feel a little gritty…but it’s the perfect addition to my F-15E!

Posted by rude on November 14, 2003 at 1:15 PM (PDT)

ipod sucks! RIO KARMA rocks.

ipod is going down under the ocean.

Posted by Sashi on November 15, 2003 at 1:46 PM (PDT)

THe Karma is a little over-priced for what you get, but it is small.

However the Zen is better value, and looks classier. Classier even than an iPod!

This becomes moreso after a couple of months when the cheap iPod casing is scratched to #### while my Zen metal still looks pristine!

Posted by zen on November 15, 2003 at 2:25 PM (PDT)

ummm…. what are you Karma and Zen owners doing in the iPod lounge ... jealous? Or did you just run out of music??

Posted by ipodthereforeiam on November 17, 2003 at 5:31 PM (PDT)

t-slice
When Apple announced the first iPod I was serving 24 days of reserv (Israel Defece Force, I’m a veteren) on the Jordanian Border. So I took one day off, went 2 the bank, changed money and gave it to my girlfriend’s father.
When I got home, after 3 weeks I had one of the firs iPos in the ME (If not the first).
Murfy Law… My iPod was 4 sure the first broken in the ME. It was connected while my Mac went on sleep mode (Don’t try this at home!).
It still works but jams and skeeps alot.
Loved Your article, R u planning on continue it?
Noam
P.S. to all of those who jums: Me, Beeing In The Army Is NOT Political. It’s Mandatory. PEACE, SALAM.

Posted by Noam Gal in Israel on November 24, 2003 at 3:25 PM (PDT)

Thinking about investing in an iPod. Can you record CDs on to them? Does it take long? Or do most people download songs from the internet?

Posted by epic on November 28, 2003 at 2:15 PM (PDT)

I live in the exact opposite type of conditions taht you do Tslice. I am working for Raytheon with the NSF in Antarctica. Where it goes down to -50 degrees and -118 with windchill. I have seen one iPod go dead from the cold. They left it in their parka pocket and BIG surprise the cold killed it. I clip mine on the inside of my pants to keep it warm. So far no problems!

Your little arcticle was neat.

Posted by Ryan on December 17, 2003 at 11:48 PM (PDT)

Hey hey hey now, sure I’m against the war and all, but this isn’t about a war, it’s about…an iPod! Yes!
I just wanted to drop a note to noname. Not to make this a political discussion or anything, but “them Americans” aren’t the type of evil, Bush-backing force you may think. Nearly half of us want Bush out of power and the rest of us know the war was a bull act to win some votes. Anyways, just wanted to defend myself a bit. Just because I don’t support the war, either, doesn’t mean that I don’t support the troops. Go troops! Get out of there so you don’t get killed!

Posted by L-Slice on December 21, 2003 at 1:04 PM (PDT)

Saddam had a an old creative Nomad 2 in his spider hole. What a loser.

Posted by TomVeil on December 21, 2003 at 1:55 PM (PDT)

Is there an Apple store in Saudi Arabia?
where an u get these beasts there?

Posted by bozo on December 26, 2003 at 4:18 AM (PDT)

hey Jim Reed,
where are you in saudi? I just bought my ipod here in Texas, but I’ll goin back to Dhahran in Feb. to see how it handles over there…

Posted by Bart on December 27, 2003 at 5:25 PM (PDT)

im in Jeddah.
(r u working for Aramco, coz dahran is Aramco’s little city?)

Posted by bozo on December 28, 2003 at 3:57 AM (PDT)

My dad has a job with aramco… I’m at boarding school now, but I’ll be going back in feb for a break and me and my dad are gonna go camping in the Rub-Al Khali, I hope, but lately they have been moving weapons from oman up through the Rub, so we might not be able to go… we’ll figure somethin out though… and my new 3G 10GB ipod will be rockin there with me

Posted by Bart on December 28, 2003 at 6:50 AM (PDT)

my dad 2 works 4 aramco but u do realise that the Rub is the wosrt desert, the name means “the empty quarter” n i heard that if u go there u aint coming back.  so did u get ur ipod form saudi?

Posted by bozo on December 28, 2003 at 10:57 AM (PDT)

no, I bought my ipod in Texas… I haven’t even brought it over to saudi yet, but I will. I’ve been camping in the Rub before, it’s not that bad… hotter than hell, but you can find arrowheads and stuff, it’s pretty cool. I’ll be over in Feb.

Posted by Bart on December 29, 2003 at 9:10 AM (PDT)

so any1 now where to get apple products in jeddah?

Posted by bozo on December 30, 2003 at 6:59 AM (PDT)

Hey,
I’m in the Army currently serving in Kosovo. I work in the TOC (tactical operations center) I HAD a 2gen 20 gb and finally received my 3gen 40gb AND I LOVE IT. The IPOD is one of the things keeping me going, I’m constantly answering questions from other soldiers and local nationals here asking me what it is and where to get one. I’ll try to get pictures up soon.

Posted by Joe O on January 31, 2004 at 6:31 AM (PDT)

You look like Kevin Smith

Posted by Kentreos on March 22, 2004 at 6:24 PM (PDT)

Hello all you Ipod lovers. T-slice love the article. I feel your pain with the heat I am currently in Iraq too. I am not trying to make this political, but I am a soldier serving here. But I am not trying to talk about that I have a question, I set my Ipod up with my home computer, before I came back over here from leave. Now I am trying to use my buddies laptop to download my music. But I am afraid that when I link the laptop with my Ipod its going to wipe out my music to put the music from the laptop on it. Does anyone know if it will do that or just leave my music alone and put whatever else is on the puter onto my Ipod??? Thanks for any help, and keep rocking the world with an IPOD.

Posted by Frydaddy on July 17, 2004 at 10:44 PM (PDT)

Well, I just found out I left my iPod in the refridgerator for about 3 hours, it is now EXTREMELY cold. It’s working, though!

Posted by Hadley on September 17, 2004 at 5:46 PM (PDT)

I declair jihad on the ipod and it’s infidel owners.

Posted by TomVeil on September 18, 2004 at 12:57 PM (PDT)

i live in Egypt and have had my (20gig) ipod for around two months and i love it!  it has not suffered with the heat or the dust that cairo throws out,
my only complaints has been with Windows so i have just ordered a Powerbook smile (i pick it up in the UK next month mmm.)
goodbye microsoft and hello Apple!

Posted by Caipro on October 5, 2004 at 2:08 PM (PDT)

may the fleas of a thousand camels violate your ipod you infidels.

Posted by abdul on October 5, 2004 at 2:46 PM (PDT)

abdul

wtf are u talking about? how are we iPod infidels?

Posted by gothic girl in in a room on December 2, 2004 at 5:28 PM (PDT)

abdul

wtf are u talking about? how are we iPod infidels?

Posted by gothic girl in in a room on December 2, 2004 at 5:28 PM (PDT)

Thanx so much T-Slice for the feed back. Female Marine Headed to Iraq in approx 2mths. Have mini iPod and am getting accesories now, sportswrap, clear Armor w/ clip and cleaner. Think I should bring along an extra battery? (will be there a while) Any more suggestions?
Marinetek

Posted by Hope on December 12, 2004 at 6:02 AM (PDT)

To tslice who posted the question about where you’ve used your ipod.  Well, so far mine has seen service in:

N Ireland - used it on patrol with an italk to get statements and record patrol reports, stored digital photos on it, and it saw a lot of use in the ops room.

Brunei - took it to the jungle and it survived 4 weeks in the trees although it did spend time in an Ortleib bag to make sure it didn’t get submerged!

Spain - survived a winter warfare exercise in the Pyrennes

Iraq - I’ll let you know!

Posted by jamesaberry in UK on March 24, 2005 at 12:35 PM (PDT)

@nononame - the presence of armored vehicles in the background of a picture is not, by itself a political statement.  From the content of the picture, we don’t even know where it was taken.  From the foliage, it could be anywhere in the middle east - I’ve seen slopes similar to that one in Israel, Egypt, and Jordan.  Hell, even the article doesn’t say if he is in Jordan or near Iraq for that shot, or the shot with the starfighter.

I understand political sensativity.  Conversly, I also put forth that you are being over sensative.  Also, your accusing tslice of any amount of responsability for the war simply because of his PRESENCE is significantly more insensative.  In fact, it is rude.

@tslice 1) kudos for handling noname so well, you’re a very patient man.

2) As for something ON TOPIC, I do have a pretty extreem environment for an ipod to relate: the washing machine.

I would never wash my ipod, but I left my iPod shuffle in a pair of pants on a chair, as I was planning to wear them again soon.  My significant other decided to do me a favor and wash them.  Normally she checks pockets, but the shuffle is so light, she thought they were empty.  (I also lost a $150 tax-rebate from the government, but they will re-issue it, thankfully.  None the lesss, that was one expensive pocket!!!).

Anyway, after leaving the ipod alone to dry for a few days, I plugged it in to see the damage.  While it won’t play music anymore (I think the buttons themselves are non-functional) it still works with iTunes and as a storage device.  Damned durable machine if you ask me… I’ll bet it would have been 100% if it had had some kind of protection.

Posted by soch on July 6, 2005 at 10:36 AM (PDT)

Hello, wonderful photo of the two F-104s… is it possible to sent me a bigger resolution photo by mail?? that would be really wonderful.
Thanks!!!!
Harry
International F-104 Society (ifs)

Posted by Harry Prins on August 29, 2012 at 3:02 AM (PDT)

Page 2 of 2 pages  <  1 2