iPod nano and ROKR: The iPod Economy Reacts
As with every major iPod introduction, iLounge has polled leading iPod accessory manufacturers for their opinions on the newly introduced Apple hardware, and this time, Motorola’s ROKR E1 iTunes Phone as well.
John Grzeskowiak of RadTech
I really like it, but do miss the inclusion of a clip case.
Ryan Arter of MacResQ.com
It’s great, and very cool. The smaller the better! If Apple can just make them waterproof now…
Ron DeCamp, Belkin
We’re very excited about the new Apple iPod nano. Building in a color screen and photo capabilities was ingenious and moving to a flash-based architecture not only increases the product’s durability but also extends the battery life. It typifies Apple’s unique ability to push the limits of innovation.
Laurent Bui, Pacific Rim Technologies
We think this a great new iPod that will become an instant classic. This will indeniably help maintain the iPod economy and indirectly our growth. Still today, for every MP3 player sold there are two CD players sold: time to convert these people!
Bjorn Spilling, ProClip
“Looks much nicer than the iPod Mini.”
Michael Lowdermilk, FastMac
Fantastic product. Extremely well designed. It’s amazing how Apple engineers can make the impossible possible.
Wells Brimhall, Logitech
The new iPod Nano will certainly be a great addition to the iPod line-up. It combines several new features at an incredibly attractive price. We’re excited that all of Logitech’s existing iPod and mobile music products work with the iPod Nano.
Rodney Rad, Compact Power Systems
This is a beautifully designed product; Apple has done a great job decreasing the size compared to mini, and yet adding features like the color screen, and full photo support, while not resorting to a “stripped down
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s 2013 iPad, Air + mini Lineup
- CE Week 2013: The iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac Show Report
- Incipio to acquire Skullcandy
- Apple confirms iOS 10 kernel was left open to improve performance
- Apple leaves iOS 10 kernel open to scrutiny
- Judge throws out ‘Error 53’ lawsuit against Apple
- Chinese company in iPhone patent fight is all but defunct
- Apple adds nine more apps to universal search in Apple TV
- WSJ: iPhone to see modest changes this year, eliminate headphone jack
- China tightening restrictions on mobile games starting next month
- Supreme Court patent ruling bodes well for future Apple cases
- Apple to pay $400M to consumers over e-book price fixing case
- Zagg Slim Book for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Element Case Ronin for iPhone 6/6s
- JBL Clip 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Catalyst Case for iPad mini 4
- Jaybird Freedom Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Flex Arc Wireless Earbuds + Speakers
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7NC SonicPro Headphones with Active Noise Cancellation
- Twelve South BookBook for 12.9” iPad Pro
- Spigen Rugged Armor, Style Armor + Wallet S for iPhone SE
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app