iPod nano and ROKR: The iPod Economy Reacts
As with every major iPod introduction, iLounge has polled leading iPod accessory manufacturers for their opinions on the newly introduced Apple hardware, and this time, Motorola’s ROKR E1 iTunes Phone as well.
John Grzeskowiak of RadTech
I really like it, but do miss the inclusion of a clip case.
Ryan Arter of MacResQ.com
It’s great, and very cool. The smaller the better! If Apple can just make them waterproof now…
Ron DeCamp, Belkin
We’re very excited about the new Apple iPod nano. Building in a color screen and photo capabilities was ingenious and moving to a flash-based architecture not only increases the product’s durability but also extends the battery life. It typifies Apple’s unique ability to push the limits of innovation.
Laurent Bui, Pacific Rim Technologies
We think this a great new iPod that will become an instant classic. This will indeniably help maintain the iPod economy and indirectly our growth. Still today, for every MP3 player sold there are two CD players sold: time to convert these people!
Bjorn Spilling, ProClip
“Looks much nicer than the iPod Mini.”
Michael Lowdermilk, FastMac
Fantastic product. Extremely well designed. It’s amazing how Apple engineers can make the impossible possible.
Wells Brimhall, Logitech
The new iPod Nano will certainly be a great addition to the iPod line-up. It combines several new features at an incredibly attractive price. We’re excited that all of Logitech’s existing iPod and mobile music products work with the iPod Nano.
Rodney Rad, Compact Power Systems
This is a beautifully designed product; Apple has done a great job decreasing the size compared to mini, and yet adding features like the color screen, and full photo support, while not resorting to a “stripped down
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s 2013 iPad, Air + mini Lineup
- CE Week 2013: The iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac Show Report
- Report confirms legitimacy of at least some of the stolen iCloud credentials being held for ransom
- New (PRODUCT)RED iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, and 9.7” iPad now available to order
- Apple Store down again ahead of new iPad, Product(RED) iPhone launch
- Apple acquires automation app Workflow
- Nintendo updates Super Mario Run, makes more courses available for free play
- Apple confirms iCloud and Apple ID systems have not been breached in response to hacker threat
- Hackers claim to have access to millions of iCloud accounts, demand ransom from Apple
- Apple’s Siri in the running to voice control room functions at Marriott’s Aloft hotels
- Apple releases iTunes 12.6 with new cross-device movie rental feature
- Apple introduces Clips video app
- ExoLens PRO with Optics by ZEISS Wide-Angle Lens Kit
- Blue Sadie Headphones
- Circle with Disney Parental Control and Internet Filtering System
- Pioneer Rayz Plus Lightning Connector Earphones
- BEEM United BeMe D200 Lightning Connector Earphones
- Jam Audio JAM Xterior Max Rugged Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- HiFiMAN Edition S Headphones
- Divoom Timebox Mini Bluetooth Speaker
- iClever BoostSound BTS-09 Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundcast VG1 Bluetooth Speaker
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10