iPod nano and ROKR: The iPod Economy Reacts
As with every major iPod introduction, iLounge has polled leading iPod accessory manufacturers for their opinions on the newly introduced Apple hardware, and this time, Motorola’s ROKR E1 iTunes Phone as well.
John Grzeskowiak of RadTech
I really like it, but do miss the inclusion of a clip case.
Ryan Arter of MacResQ.com
It’s great, and very cool. The smaller the better! If Apple can just make them waterproof now…
Ron DeCamp, Belkin
We’re very excited about the new Apple iPod nano. Building in a color screen and photo capabilities was ingenious and moving to a flash-based architecture not only increases the product’s durability but also extends the battery life. It typifies Apple’s unique ability to push the limits of innovation.
Laurent Bui, Pacific Rim Technologies
We think this a great new iPod that will become an instant classic. This will indeniably help maintain the iPod economy and indirectly our growth. Still today, for every MP3 player sold there are two CD players sold: time to convert these people!
Bjorn Spilling, ProClip
“Looks much nicer than the iPod Mini.”
Michael Lowdermilk, FastMac
Fantastic product. Extremely well designed. It’s amazing how Apple engineers can make the impossible possible.
Wells Brimhall, Logitech
The new iPod Nano will certainly be a great addition to the iPod line-up. It combines several new features at an incredibly attractive price. We’re excited that all of Logitech’s existing iPod and mobile music products work with the iPod Nano.
Rodney Rad, Compact Power Systems
This is a beautifully designed product; Apple has done a great job decreasing the size compared to mini, and yet adding features like the color screen, and full photo support, while not resorting to a “stripped down
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s 2013 iPad, Air + mini Lineup
- CE Week 2013: The iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac Show Report
- iLounge’s 2013 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone + iPod Gear
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s iPad mini + iPad (4th-Gen)
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Report: Apple agrees to accept product inspections from Chinese government
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- NimbleBit announces Apple Watch support for Letterpad
- Apple acquires music analytics firm Semetric
- Apple terminates Crimean developer agreements due to U.S. sanctions
- Apple commemorates Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air 2
- Twelve South BookBook for iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12