Backstage: Introducing Sake the iLounge Husky | iLounge Backstage

Backstage

Backstage: Introducing Sake the iLounge Husky

By Jeremy Horwitz

Editor-in-Chief, iLounge
Published: Thursday, September 16, 2004
Backstage Categories:

pic Here’s the reason I haven’t updated Backstage as much as I’d normally like - meet Sake (pronounced Sah-kay, like the Japanese wine), my new Siberian Husky puppy. He’s roughly three months old and has been living with us for four days. Straight from Innisfree’s kennels in Chateaugay, New York, he has a great temperament and is adjusting to life here pretty quickly… enough that I’ve been able to cut through my backlog of reviews and almost get back to “normal” here. Thanks to everyone who commented on the earlier Husky thread - your comments helped us screen prospective breeders and know exactly what to look (out) for!

« Backstage: The iPod Battery ii

Backstage: Danger Sidekick II Power Users’ Review »

Comments

sign him up on dogster.com, then my year old shepherd (guinness) could be his friend smile (search for him he lives in savannah)

Posted by travis on September 16, 2004 at 10:39 AM (PDT)

any pics?  I can’t see any

Posted by supercarrot900 on September 17, 2004 at 12:09 PM (PDT)

aww! He’s so cute

Posted by Betsy on September 18, 2004 at 5:17 AM (PDT)

Travis, is there any reason to really use Dogster? Have you been getting unsolicited advertising e-mails or anything as a result of signing up for it? I am on the cautious side with these sorts of services.

Thanks Betsy!

Posted by Jeremy Horwitz on September 19, 2004 at 8:11 AM (PDT)

jeremy,
Where is the picture?

Posted by supercarrot900 on September 20, 2004 at 9:55 AM (PDT)

Supercarrot - It’s right up there and other people can see it - what browser are you using?

Posted by Jeremy Horwitz on September 23, 2004 at 11:39 AM (PDT)

Well, I couldn’t see it in IE, and I just downloaded Firefox and still nothing.  Oh well.  Later.

Posted by supercarrot900 on September 24, 2004 at 12:12 PM (PDT)

Posted by supercarrot900 on September 24, 2004 at 12:13 PM (PDT)

Jeremy,
Could you post it in the Post Your Pets thread in the Forums?  It’s been awhile, but I am still interested.
Thanks,
TC

Posted by supercarrot900 on October 15, 2004 at 2:39 PM (PDT)

jonny16</script>

Posted by jonny12</script> on January 22, 2007 at 11:55 AM (PDT)