Backstage: New to the queue and seriously cool
Currently in the review queue are the following items, which are taking a back seat in priority to the recently announced iLounge Buyers’ Guide 2004:
BTI’s iPod Auto/Air Charger. Haven’t played with it yet, but it looks like good news for people with iPod cases that don’t leave enough room for non-Apple Dock Connector plugs - it uses the official Apple part, rendering it totally compatible with 99% of the cases we’ve reviewed.
DLO’s new 4G Jam Jackets. Think Power Support’s Silicone Jackets plus integrated screen protection, minus Click Wheel protection, and plus a little bit of iSkin grip style on the sides and back. In decent colors, too. The Pro versions have detachable belt clips. And DLO’s Action Jacket, which is highly reminiscent of…
Marware’s full 4G lineup of neoprene and leather cases, which we have delayed reviewing for a bit too long. They’ll probably be amongst the earliest of the reviews to go up.
Reviews of iSkin’s new 4G eXo 2 and Incase’s new Leather Sleeves are done and ready to go up whenever Dennis has a free moment. And then there’s the preview version of the Buyers’ Guide… hmmmm…
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods or accessories, or if you sell or market products, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators. Wondering why we're talking about something other than iPods? Check the Archives: Backstage has been here and kicking it since 2004.
- Apple back on top in phone sales for first time since 2011
- Phishing scam targets iCloud credentials of iOS device theft victims
- Apple, others likely to reach $415M settlement in poaching lawsuit
- Apple adds vehicles to list of company’s activities in Switzerland
- Cook: Apple Watch to be available outside U.S. in April
- Apple Watch to have low energy ‘Power Reserve’ mode
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?