Backstage: New to the queue and seriously cool
Currently in the review queue are the following items, which are taking a back seat in priority to the recently announced iLounge Buyers’ Guide 2004:
BTI’s iPod Auto/Air Charger. Haven’t played with it yet, but it looks like good news for people with iPod cases that don’t leave enough room for non-Apple Dock Connector plugs - it uses the official Apple part, rendering it totally compatible with 99% of the cases we’ve reviewed.
DLO’s new 4G Jam Jackets. Think Power Support’s Silicone Jackets plus integrated screen protection, minus Click Wheel protection, and plus a little bit of iSkin grip style on the sides and back. In decent colors, too. The Pro versions have detachable belt clips. And DLO’s Action Jacket, which is highly reminiscent of…
Marware’s full 4G lineup of neoprene and leather cases, which we have delayed reviewing for a bit too long. They’ll probably be amongst the earliest of the reviews to go up.
Reviews of iSkin’s new 4G eXo 2 and Incase’s new Leather Sleeves are done and ready to go up whenever Dennis has a free moment. And then there’s the preview version of the Buyers’ Guide… hmmmm…
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods or accessories, or if you sell or market products, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators. Wondering why we're talking about something other than iPods? Check the Archives: Backstage has been here and kicking it since 2004.
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?