Backstage: The post-Macworld Expo queue, a.k.a. “the flood”
With our two iPod shuffle reviews now out of the way, I’m now ready to turn our attention to an absolutely insane collection of items awaiting review: headphones, car accessories, cases, battery packs, wireless adapters, and so on. A few highlights from the pack, in case you missed them on the main iLounge page during Macworld San Francisco:
Miyavix Kimono cases (bottom right) for iPod 4G and mini.
Power Support’s 3D Wheel Film (bottom left) for iPod 4G and mini, and iSkin’s similar Click Wheel protectors for iPod 4G (inside cases, left center)
Griffin’s Lapel Mic (center) for use with iTalk.
AirPlay FM transmitter (bottom center) for iPod 3G/4G/mini.
Solio solar charger (top right) for iPod 3G/4G/mini.
TEN Technology NaviPlay (top center) for iPod 3G/4G/mini/photo.
Speck ToughSkin for iPod 4G.
And of course, there’s a lot more. Way, way more, actually. We may have to start taking votes on what people want to see reviewed first.
By the way, the Mac mini is also on that list someplace. Wow.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods or accessories, or if you sell or market products, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators. Wondering why we're talking about something other than iPods? Check the Archives: Backstage has been here and kicking it since 2004.
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?