MacBookLounge? | iLounge Backstage

image

That’s all for now.

« Feeling Orange

Apple, don’t move Tech Support to India »

Comments

One word: beautiful

Posted by Jason on February 21, 2006 at 4:29 PM (PDT)

Arg… anyone want to buy a PM G5 DP 1.8Ghz? :D

Posted by Kevin on February 21, 2006 at 4:39 PM (PDT)

Please please please release that desktop picture!

Posted by rhythmicmoose on February 21, 2006 at 5:05 PM (PDT)

I needn’t bother to reply.  The picture is worth a thousand (+ or -) words.

Posted by Dan (papayaninja) on February 21, 2006 at 6:07 PM (PDT)

Say, how do you like those Encounters.  I love mine a lot.  I would probably love them more with a MacBook attatched, but oh well.

Posted by Dan (papayaninja) on February 21, 2006 at 6:08 PM (PDT)

As requested. And we love the Encounters, as mentioned in our earlier review. grin

Posted by Jeremy Horwitz on February 21, 2006 at 7:12 PM (PDT)

I think he was talking about the iLounge head phones and cord background image.  Your so lucky (and rich it appears)  wink

Hope ur enjoying ur MacBooks.  I am hoping to get my first mac in about a year from now.

Posted by Steve on February 21, 2006 at 7:29 PM (PDT)

Jeremy, I think he meant the desktop on the 30” display.

And if you do make it, please make it in 1024x768 too!!!

Posted by Maxman on February 21, 2006 at 7:38 PM (PDT)

Hmmmmm… let’s see if Dennis wants to release the desktop picture… Dennis?

Posted by Jeremy Horwitz on February 21, 2006 at 7:40 PM (PDT)

there are two MBPs in that picture….!? so you and dennis have one or were you just stocking up for a rainy day LOL!!

Posted by yinyang on February 22, 2006 at 1:24 AM (PDT)

You do realise that you have twice as many as the Regent Street Store in London - in fact more than any UK Apple Store!!!! grin

Posted by Bob Levens in UK on February 22, 2006 at 5:20 AM (PDT)

That’s irony.

Posted by Dan (papayaninja) on February 22, 2006 at 2:57 PM (PDT)

So, are we going to see that desktop picture up for download somewhere?

Posted by Russell on February 25, 2006 at 1:08 AM (PDT)

where did they get that background, its beautiful, everything.

Posted by Darren on March 27, 2006 at 11:19 PM (PDT)

so do you think we could get that background please.. smile

Posted by kar Schneider on March 28, 2006 at 6:05 PM (PDT)

I’m with everyone here on that… I’d love to get that wallpaper on my machine… :0)
I know you love to tease, but share it with the world already

Posted by Hanaf in Jerusalem, Israel on March 29, 2006 at 6:04 AM (PDT)