Shhhh… We’ve Soft-Launched the 2009 Buyers’ Guide!
Published: Thursday, October 30, 2008
Good evening, loyal Backstage readers.
The last month has been exhausting. Behind the scenes, we’ve been working very long hours to bring you the 2009 iPod + iPhone Buyers’ Guide.
Now it’s here. The PC and Mac-ready versions are available right now, a little ahead of our official October 31 release date. Our special iPhone and iPod touch-formatted version is coming shortly, and will be linked from the same page.
You’ll find two shots of V-Moda’s never-before-seen Vibe II inside—one hidden later in the Guide—along with Griffin’s Navigate wired display remote for iPhones and iPods, and a ton of other really cool stuff. Literally thousands of rated products. Cool new features such as the Top 100 Apps + Games. Winners of those $5,300 in contest prizes. Just lots and lots to digest, all free of charge, as always.
We’ll make the formal announcement on the iLounge.com home page a little later, but we wanted to let you get an early taste of what we’ve been cooking up. Enjoy.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods or accessories, or if you sell or market products, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators. Wondering why we're talking about something other than iPods? Check the Archives: Backstage has been here and kicking it since 2004.
- Apps: Findery, Gmail 3.0, Real Racing 3 2.1 + Star Wars: KOTOR 1.2
- Apple ‘scrambling’ to meet FTC deadline on in-app purchases
- Report: Mercedes working on aftermarket CarPlay installations
- Suit alleges Apple stores discriminate against visually impaired
- Popular app developer ComiXology reports security breach
- Report: Apple moved $8.9B in profits to tax haven
- Azoi introduces Wello health monitoring iPhone case
- Report: Apple bringing full-screen video ads to iOS
- Report: Apple working to expand Siri functionality for iWatch
- Sanction-seeking Apple publicly disclosed Nokia terms
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- Lepow Moonstone 9000mAh Power Bank
- Thought Out PED4 Planet IPA10 for iPad Air
- Plantronics Voyager Edge Bluetooth Headset
- Anker TC930 Bluetooth Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- iBattz Mojo Battstation Optimus
- Fonesalesman iQi Mobile Wireless Charging Receiver
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone