Show Report: iHealth Labs
Social Media & Software Editor, iLoungeGoogle+
Published: Thursday, January 10, 2013
iHealth Labs introduced a number of new products this year, expanding the company’s lineup of iOS accessories for monitoring health and fitness with a blood glucose monitor and a pulse oximeter. It also showed a variety of different baby monitoring cameras and related accessories.
iHealth Labs’ booth at the 2013 International CES.
The iHealth Pulse Oximeter attaches to the user’s finger and displays a readout of pulse rate and blood oxygenation level on a built-in LCD display while also wirelessly relaying the information to a companion iOS app.
iHealth Wireless Smart Gluco-Monitoring System is designed to allow users with conditions such as diabetes to easily monitor their blood glucose levels and record information and trends in the accompanying iOS app. The meter can store up to 500 test results on-board for later transmission to an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
The accompanying glucose monitoring app also allows users to visualize glucose level trends over time and automatically track test strip expiration dates.
More CES Show Reports
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly arriving Monday, giveaway reminder
- Report: BBM iOS app won’t support iPad at launch
- Report: iRadio might miss WWDC debut
- Fair Labor Assoc.: Foxconn, Apple still exceed work hours
- CW to bring content to Apple TV
- Moshi debuts aluminum USB Cable with Lightning Connector
- Cook talks Apple’s taxes ahead of Senate testimony
- iLuv intros Aud 5 Lightning speaker dock for iPhone 5
- Apps: Can Knockdown 3, eBay 3.0/2.3, Jungle Book + Sonic the Hedgehog 2.0
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 with new Mini Player
- BlueFlame 2M Charge and Sync Cable with Lightning Connector
- HMDX Jam Party Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Speaker
- Logitech Harmony Ultimate Universal Remote Control
- MyCharge Freedom 2000 Battery Case for iPhone 5
- Nike Nike+ FuelBand
- OCDesk OCDock for iPhone 5
- Bluelounge MiniDock (With Lightning Connector)
- Mophie Juice Pack Powerstation Pro
- PhoneSuit Flex Pocket Charger
- Olloclip Quick-Flip Case + Pro-Photo Adapter for iPhone 5
- Remove old iCloud backup after restoring to a new iPhone
- Setting up a ringtone in iTunes
- Using a Wi-Fi hard drive with an iPad
- Backing up and restoring an iPod classic
- Can’t restore iPod touch without passcode
- Retaining older versions of Apps during an iOS Restore
- Can’t eject iPod nano without closing Firefox
- Can’t change iTunes Apple ID to iCloud e-mail address
- Effect of erasing an iPhone on the Find My iPhone feature
- Organizing video collections on an iPad