Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can I navigate my music on my iPod shuffle?
Contributing Editor, iLounge
Published: Friday, March 4, 2005
News Category: iPod Usage
Though it may be the simplest iPod yet, there are a few key iPod shuffle operation techniques worth discussing:
- On the rear of your shuffle, you’ll see that the main slider has two “On” positions. The first is “sequential play,” and the second is “shuffle.” Use sequential play mode if you’re not “Enjoying Uncertainty” at the moment. You can, for example, switch modes from shuffle to sequential play during a song (if you just have to hear the rest of that album!) and it won’t be disrupted. You’ll continue sequentially.
- When listening to a playlist sequentially, press Play three times quickly to return to the very beginning of the play order.
- When listening to a playlist in shuffle mode, press Play three times quickly to re-randomize the play order.
- When listening to the first song in the play order, you can navigate backwards to go straight to the final song. This is helpful for quickly getting to songs you know are near the end of your play order.
- iWatch poll ends, first accessory poll begins
- Hyundai bringing CarPlay to 2015 Sonata
- Apple agrees to anti-theft smartphone measures
- 8GB iPhone 5c launches in more European countries
- iPhone 6 metal mockups spotted at electronics show
- Alpine Electronics announces aftermarket CarPlay products
- Apps: A&E/History 2.0, Ally 3.0, Amazon Cloud Drive Photos 3.0 + Pandora 5.3
- Pioneer officially announces aftermarket CarPlay access
- iWatch: LG to supply flexible displays, September release?
- Alleged iPhone 6 front panel, batteries leaked
- Favi Swivel Screen Portfolio Case with Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad Air
- ChargerLeash Charge & Sync Smart Lightning Cable
- iWalk Sound Angle Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- iWalk Extreme 10,000 Duo Battery Pack
- Speck DuraFolio for iPad Air + iPad mini
- Hack Things Poppy 3D Camera for iPhone 4/4S/5/5c/5s + iPod touch 5G
- Tavik Hemings for iPad Air
- Spigen SGP GLAS.tR SLIM Privacy for iPhone 5/5c/5s
- Incipio [Performance] Armband for iPhone 5/5c/5s + iPod touch 5G
- Brookstone Perfect Drink App-Controlled Smart Bartending
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac