Welcome to our new, continuously-updated First Looks - a collection of previews showing brand new iPod, iPhone and iPad accessories that we’re currently in the process of testing. Here’s what’s hot right now:
Model: Clear Protective Overlay
Compatible: iPod nano, iPod 5G
These sets of protective film for your 5G iPod or nano cover each iPod’s front and back, and include Macally’s name on the back surface.
Company: Risse Racing
Model: Mork Mount
Compatible: iPod nano
Available in six colors, this machined metal cradle attaches to your iPod nano using thick rubber bands, and then to the handlebars of your bicycle with a sturdy, adjustable metal grip. The name? Yeah, we’re still trying to figure it out, too.
Model: LCD Guards
Compatible: iPod nano, iPod 5G
These new screen covers for the fifth-generation iPod and nano come with a cleaning cloth that’s used before application; the nano box includes two Guards, while the “video
Company: Atech Flash Technology
Compatible: iPod 3G, 4G, 5G, nano, mini
This black USB 2.0 keyboard features a large port on top for one of two attachments, an iPod dock or a flash card reader, and the iPod dock is listed as a "bonus" feature. You can plug either the included flash reader or the dock into the keyboard, not both. Though not a stunning keyboard by the standards most Apple users will have, KB-Reader's acceptable.
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Users with arm tattoos report problems with Apple Watch sensors
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?