iLounge respects each individual user's right to privacy. iLounge does not collect personal identifying information unless such information is specifically and knowingly provided from users during contests, surveys, sweepstakes, giveaways, site registration, or use of public areas, such as a forum. iLounge may use aggregate forms of this information -- not individual data -- for marketing and promotional purposes. iLounge does not supply identifying information to other companies, or uses such information for its own purposes including but not limited to email newsletters, unless the user "opts-in" for such purposes by specifically allowing usage. (Identifying information must necessarily be used when notifying a user of requested information, such as notification of a winning entry in a contest or sweepstakes.) iLounge is not responsible for any actions or policies of such companies.
iLounge uses reasonable precautions to keep the personal information disclosed to us secure. However, iLounge is not responsible for any breach of security. If a iLounge user knowingly provides personal information, such as a name or email address, in a forum or other public service, that user should be aware that the information provided can be collected and used by third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of iLounge.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads and collect information when users visit our site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements on our site, other websites and other forms of media about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, check out http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
ATTENTION KIDS: No information should be submitted to iLounge by children under 18 years of age without their parent's or guardian's consent. iLounge does not monitor the age of its user audience.
iLounge reserves the right to change this policy at any time by posting notice of the existence of a new privacy statement. This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
Last updated 07|08|14
- Apple accuses Spotify of ‘asking for preferential treatment’ in response letter
- WSJ: Apple ‘in talks’ to acquire Tidal
- Spotify claims Apple anti-competitively blocking Spotify app update
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren accuses Apple, others, of locking out competition
- Cirrus Logic releases development kit for Lightning headphones
- Report details Apple Music’s vision for exclusive content
- Walgreens adds digital coupons to Apple Pay
- China orders Apple and others to monitor, report on app users
- South Korea regulators investigating Apple
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 26
- Nyne Rebel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip A/V
- ClamCase ClamCase+ for iPad Air 2
- Philips Hue White Ambience Starter Kit
- Naim Audio Mu-so Qb Speaker
- Phiaton BT 460 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Slim Book for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Element Case Ronin for iPhone 6/6s
- JBL Clip 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app