Everyone takes their MacBook to the gym, right? No? Well, if you do—or, more likely, have a computer near your home workout equipment—you might like 3D4Medical.com’s iMuscle ($5). Ported from iOS to the Mac, it’s designed to help optimize your workouts with really cool 3-D graphics of humans stripped down to their muscles.
iMuscle is set up so that you choose the muscle you want to work on first, and are then presented with exercises specific to that muscle. Clicking on any of the thumbnails of the exercises brings up a 3-D animation of the muscle in action. The app boasts over 450 exercises and stretches, plus 360° rotation of any body part.
- Notes from Apple’s Q3 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q3 2015: Record $49.6B revenue, 47.5M iPhones, 10.9M iPads
- Home Sharing for Music returns in iOS 9 beta 4
- FastMail adds full support for push e-mail in iOS Mail
- Apple releases fourth iOS 9 beta to developers
- New fingerprint scanner tech could lead to Touch ID built into iPhone display
- Apple recruits another auto expert for rumored car project
- Silcon Valley companies join Samsung in patent fight against Apple
- Analyst claims new iPad mini, gold Apple Watch colors coming this year
- iPod touch, nano, and shuffle color comparison photos
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?