3M Privacy Filter
We’re not about to judge you for what you’re looking at on your MacBook—we understand the need for privacy when you’re out and about. Rather than hiding in a remote corner at the coffee shop, you might want to check out 3M’s Privacy Filter ($30-$60) instead. Now available in versions for each of the current MacBook Airs and Pros, this easy to apply screen film offers quite some truly nice features at prices comparable to standard ones that don’t protect your display from wandering eyes.
Like most privacy films, Privacy Filter allows you to see what’s on your screen when viewed straight-on, but obscures the picture for anyone who might be looking at an angle. What’s really cool about this one though is it’s reversible; one side is glossy and the other has an matte finish. Thanks to the special adhesive, it can be repositioned hundreds of times. That’s a big benefit when you consider many normal films require you to get the application right on the first time, or else go out and buy a new sheet.
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Apple, others urge Obama not to limit encryption
- WSJ: Apple dropped TV set plans ‘more than a year ago’
- Appeals court cuts award in Apple’s $930M win over Samsung
- Apple developing ‘Find my Watch’ for Apple Watch; new Apple TV larger in size?
- Apple acquires GPS firm Coherent Navigation
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple to drop iPhone 3G, 3GS support as of June 9th
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?