3M Privacy Filter
We’re not about to judge you for what you’re looking at on your MacBook—we understand the need for privacy when you’re out and about. Rather than hiding in a remote corner at the coffee shop, you might want to check out 3M’s Privacy Filter ($30-$60) instead. Now available in versions for each of the current MacBook Airs and Pros, this easy to apply screen film offers quite some truly nice features at prices comparable to standard ones that don’t protect your display from wandering eyes.
Like most privacy films, Privacy Filter allows you to see what’s on your screen when viewed straight-on, but obscures the picture for anyone who might be looking at an angle. What’s really cool about this one though is it’s reversible; one side is glossy and the other has an matte finish. Thanks to the special adhesive, it can be repositioned hundreds of times. That’s a big benefit when you consider many normal films require you to get the application right on the first time, or else go out and buy a new sheet.
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?