6 Wunderkinder Wunderlist
There’s already one ring to rule them all. How about one to-do manager? That’s the idea behind Wunderlist (Free) from 6 Wunderkinder. It’s a Mac App Store Download that allows you to organize your life, and it syncs across all of your devices—PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, and the web. Yes, you read that right: all those platforms and it’s free.
The interface is dead simple: on the right there’s a list of all your projects, to dos, or whatever else you’ve set up. To the left is the main window that displays the tasks for each list. The whole interface is drag and drop, so you can move tasks around in order or even to different lists and check them off when you go. There are even social features so that you can share your lists with friends. Between the simplicity, the syncing, and the price tag, you no longer have a good excuse for forgetting your tasks.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?