Kibardindesign White & White Clock
You can always check the current time by glancing up at the right corner of your Mac’s screen, but a good standalone clock can add sparkle to any room—and functional value when your Mac’s turned off. Kibardindesign’s White & White Clock ($179) strikes us as particularly cool: modeled after a traditional digital clock, this LED timekeeper has great style, ideal for mounting on a desk or hanging on a wall.
There aren’t a lot of bells and whistles here, just a well-designed clock that shows the time in either 12- or 24-hour mode, plus an alarm. An ambient light sensor shifts the brightness throughout the day, making it easier to read in sunlight and less intense at night. Although wall-powered, White & White uses a 9V battery to keep time in case the electricity goes out. The company has had a few different preorder price levels, with the current one being good until May 10, 2012. After that, it’ll go to the retail price of $203.
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?