Kibardindesign White & White Clock
You can always check the current time by glancing up at the right corner of your Mac’s screen, but a good standalone clock can add sparkle to any room—and functional value when your Mac’s turned off. Kibardindesign’s White & White Clock ($179) strikes us as particularly cool: modeled after a traditional digital clock, this LED timekeeper has great style, ideal for mounting on a desk or hanging on a wall.
There aren’t a lot of bells and whistles here, just a well-designed clock that shows the time in either 12- or 24-hour mode, plus an alarm. An ambient light sensor shifts the brightness throughout the day, making it easier to read in sunlight and less intense at night. Although wall-powered, White & White uses a 9V battery to keep time in case the electricity goes out. The company has had a few different preorder price levels, with the current one being good until May 10, 2012. After that, it’ll go to the retail price of $203.
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 2 to developers
- Toyota currently has ‘no plans’ to adopt CarPlay in the US
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- iWalk Rugged Power Case for iPhone 6
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?
- How do I find and remove only downloaded tracks with iTunes Match?