Acme Made Skinny Sleeve for MacBook Air
Think different, right? We do it with our computers, so it makes sense to do the same with our computer cases. Most laptop sleeves are the same—slide your computer in and zip it up. Acme Made takes a somewhat distinctive approach with Skinny Sleeve for MacBook Air ($40). It ditches the zipper, and a lot of the bulk too.
Skinny Sleeve is designed with two soft, slightly stretchy pads that are reinforced at the seam. They’re made to be super thin so that your encased Air doesn’t take up much more room in your bag than it would naked. And they’re water and stain repellent, just in case. An elastic band is sewn in to make sure that your computer doesn’t go sliding around in your bag even if it gets flipped around. So just slide it in, strap it up, and go. Right now Acme Made only offers the Skinny Sleeve for the 11” MacBook Air, but a 13” version is in the works. Updated: New photos of the Skinny Sleeve have just been added to the gallery here. Check out the cool red stitching on the edge, which nicely accents the smooth black neoprene body.
- Report: Apple acquires mobile imaging company LinX
- Apple releases ResearchKit to medical researchers
- Apple Pay timeline in China unknown after negotiations stall
- Apple releases iOS 8.4 beta to developers, with new Music app
- Apple announces WWDC for June 8-12
- Apple takes 15 percent of subscription fees for Apple TV signups
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Apple Watch Sport, 42mm case and black Sport band top pre-sale estimates
- Report: Apple Watch Sport comes with three band pieces, not two separate bands
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?