Acme Made Skinny Sleeve for MacBook Air
Think different, right? We do it with our computers, so it makes sense to do the same with our computer cases. Most laptop sleeves are the same—slide your computer in and zip it up. Acme Made takes a somewhat distinctive approach with Skinny Sleeve for MacBook Air ($40). It ditches the zipper, and a lot of the bulk too.
Skinny Sleeve is designed with two soft, slightly stretchy pads that are reinforced at the seam. They’re made to be super thin so that your encased Air doesn’t take up much more room in your bag than it would naked. And they’re water and stain repellent, just in case. An elastic band is sewn in to make sure that your computer doesn’t go sliding around in your bag even if it gets flipped around. So just slide it in, strap it up, and go. Right now Acme Made only offers the Skinny Sleeve for the 11” MacBook Air, but a 13” version is in the works. Updated: New photos of the Skinny Sleeve have just been added to the gallery here. Check out the cool red stitching on the edge, which nicely accents the smooth black neoprene body.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?