Acme Made Skinny Sleeve for MacBook Air
Think different, right? We do it with our computers, so it makes sense to do the same with our computer cases. Most laptop sleeves are the same—slide your computer in and zip it up. Acme Made takes a somewhat distinctive approach with Skinny Sleeve for MacBook Air ($40). It ditches the zipper, and a lot of the bulk too.
Skinny Sleeve is designed with two soft, slightly stretchy pads that are reinforced at the seam. They’re made to be super thin so that your encased Air doesn’t take up much more room in your bag than it would naked. And they’re water and stain repellent, just in case. An elastic band is sewn in to make sure that your computer doesn’t go sliding around in your bag even if it gets flipped around. So just slide it in, strap it up, and go. Right now Acme Made only offers the Skinny Sleeve for the 11” MacBook Air, but a 13” version is in the works. Updated: New photos of the Skinny Sleeve have just been added to the gallery here. Check out the cool red stitching on the edge, which nicely accents the smooth black neoprene body.
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014