Acme Made Union Pack
If you’re picking up a new Mac for school, you’re going to need a way to carry it around campus. Acme Made obviously has been planning for the new academic year, as it has just introduced Union Pack ($80). Made partially out of what it calls “BombShell” textile—a highly ruggedized, waterproof material—the bag is durable and weather-resistant, giving your machine protection against whatever elements life may throw at it.
Designed to fit anything up to a 15” MacBook Pro, Union Pack has plenty of room for all your extra stuff too: there’s a dedicated, partially soft-lined iPad sleeve and plenty of zippered pockets. Plus, handles on the side and top make it easy to carry even when it’s not slung over your shoulder. Acme Made is only offering the black version right now, but a purple model will be available soon. We’re fans of the black design, which looks really sharp.
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Users with arm tattoos report problems with Apple Watch sensors
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?