Adobe Photoshop CC 2014
Although Adobe’s move to its Creative Cloud subscription model hasn’t been popular with everyone, one undeniable advantage is the ability to stay current with your favourite Adobe apps. With this month’s release of Photoshop CC 2014, Adobe pushes the bar forward with a number of cool enhancements, and makes it all available at a new, lower $10/month subscription price that also includes Lightroom and unlimited cloud-based storage to keep all of your photos in sync across your Mac and iOS devices.
The latest update to Photoshop CC adds a plethora of useful enhancements, including improvements to working with smart objects, layer comps, smart guides, and content-aware fill. Users can also now take advantage of desktop TypeKit fonts along with font searching and preview capabilities. Other new features include new blur gallery motion effects, expanded 3D printing capabilities, some significant graphics engine improvements, and more.
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?