Adobe Photoshop CC 2014
Although Adobe’s move to its Creative Cloud subscription model hasn’t been popular with everyone, one undeniable advantage is the ability to stay current with your favourite Adobe apps. With this month’s release of Photoshop CC 2014, Adobe pushes the bar forward with a number of cool enhancements, and makes it all available at a new, lower $10/month subscription price that also includes Lightroom and unlimited cloud-based storage to keep all of your photos in sync across your Mac and iOS devices.
The latest update to Photoshop CC adds a plethora of useful enhancements, including improvements to working with smart objects, layer comps, smart guides, and content-aware fill. Users can also now take advantage of desktop TypeKit fonts along with font searching and preview capabilities. Other new features include new blur gallery motion effects, expanded 3D printing capabilities, some significant graphics engine improvements, and more.
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?