It may not be the prettiest Twitter app out there, but Aki_null’s YoruFukurou (Free)—Japanese for NightOwl—is ridiculously powerful and customizable. It’s perfect for Twitterers who are looking to organize their streams using custom tabs, awesome notifications, personalized color schemes, and appearance modes. Particularly since there’s no charge to give it a shot, it’s definitely worth firing up the Mac App Store for this one.
What we really love about the app is just how easy it is to use. One of our favorite features is the the little gear icon at the top right of the input field, which gives you a drop down menu with options for shortening your links, pasting in information about either the track currently playing on your iTunes or the Safari page you’re on, and even quick access to uploading images and screenshots. It’s simple and makes a ton of sense. And there’s Growl support, so you can see your Tweets as soon as they hit. That’s just scratching the surface, so get downloading and start playing around.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?