Alberto Garcia Hierro Meme Generator
Y U No Guy. Socially Awkward Penguin. Philosoraptor. Even if you don’t go looking for them, these memes have pretty much taken over the Internet, so clearly the best thing to do is join the craze and create your own. Developer Alberto Garcia Hierro has made it remarkably easy with his Mac App Store release of Meme Generator (Free), particularly helpful for Mac users because so many of the memes were originally “designed” in MS Paint. Now there’s a simple way to downgrade your graphics tools and join in on the fun.
Meme Generator comes preloaded with dozens of different templates, including pretty much every major meme, and plenty we’ve never seen. Once you’ve picked the one you like, just type in your text, and you’re ready to share it on your favorite social network. Creating new memes is just as easy if you want to become a web sensation in your own right: just import whatever picture you want to use, and then you can overlay the text the same way. You’ll feel like Success Kid as soon as you do.
- Mercedes, Volvo delay CarPlay support until 2015
- iOS 8 beta suggests 1472x828 resolution, more icons for iPhone 6 Home Screen?
- Report: Apple releases iOS 8 beta 6 to testing partners
- Sprint announces Family Share Pack data plans
- Report: 5.5” iPhone 6 to use 2915 mAh battery
- Apple to debut reversible USB Lightning cable?
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Pako — Car Chase Simulator
- FLA cites Quanta for further Apple labor problems
- Apple adds more vice presidents to executive webpage
- Apple shareholder files class action over anti-poaching agreement
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- Go Design TravelCard Charger
- OtterBox Agility Tablet System for iPad Air
- SwitchEasy B’Spoke for iPad Air
- Kero Products Nomad Cable Lightning
- Juno Labs Juno Power Junojumpr
- Zagg Rugged Folio for iPad Air
- Lepow Pie X-Series Magnetic Power Bank and Case Combo
- Tylt Energi 2K Smart Travel Charger
- Plantronics BackBeat Fit Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today