AllPosters.com Steve Jobs Poster by Ted Thai
Steve Jobs may not be Apple’s CEO anymore, but he’s still an iconic figure, and a legend to legions of Mac fans. What better way to honor and seek inspiration the man than to hang a handsome photo of him with one of his creations on your wall? Some people may prefer the classic Steve in black turtleneck and jeans look, but there are plenty of other famous Jobs images, including this classic pose ($100 and up), available on AllPosters.com and shot by Ted Thai.
The poster features young Steve rocking a plaid shirt and digital watch while leaning against an Apple II. Sans his now-famous circular glasses, Steve’s sporting a Tom Selleck mustache and showing off a Sesame Street application. Images like this will have to do until Tim Cook starts posing with new Apple gear—hopefully soon.
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?