AllPosters.com Steve Jobs Poster by Ted Thai
Steve Jobs may not be Apple’s CEO anymore, but he’s still an iconic figure, and a legend to legions of Mac fans. What better way to honor and seek inspiration the man than to hang a handsome photo of him with one of his creations on your wall? Some people may prefer the classic Steve in black turtleneck and jeans look, but there are plenty of other famous Jobs images, including this classic pose ($100 and up), available on AllPosters.com and shot by Ted Thai.
The poster features young Steve rocking a plaid shirt and digital watch while leaning against an Apple II. Sans his now-famous circular glasses, Steve’s sporting a Tom Selleck mustache and showing off a Sesame Street application. Images like this will have to do until Tim Cook starts posing with new Apple gear—hopefully soon.
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?