Almove MacBook Holder
Thank goodness for Chrome; its translation feature made it possible for us to read all about Almove’s MacBook Holder (€75/~$98) without having to brush up on our Italian. The design from ddpstudio speaks well for itself, though: available for either the 13” or 15” MacBook Pro, MacBook Holder pulls double duty—it carries your computer, and provides you with a flat surface when it’s time to work.
The carrier has a dual-layer design, with an interior made of a soft, foamy material that protects your laptop. Surrounding that is an aluminum frame that covers about half of the sleeve. It gives you extra protection, but also serves as a portable desk. Not only does it provide a flat surface for your machine, but if you’re using it on your lap, it keeps your legs cool—anyone using a current-generation MacBook Pro can vouch for how valuable a feature that is.
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?