Going paperless sounds like a great idea for any office, but a mountain of dead trees—well, old papers—may keep you from getting there. Hundreds of scanners are available for Mac users, but few are as compact and easy to use as Apparent’s Doxie ($149). Don’t let the pink hearts fool you; this USB-powered feed-through scanner is a powerful solution for documents, receipts, photos, and whatever other printed materials you want to convert into digital formats.
Doxie is all about app integration, so you can get your files to pretty much wherever you need them right from the scan. On top of its own cloud services, there’s support for apps such as Evernote, Dropbox, Tumblr, Google Docs, iPhoto, and more built right in. To get ready for Lion, Apparent has updated the software and added integration for scanning directly to Mail.app as well as Yojimbo, as well.
- Apple Maps van spotted in greater NYC metro area
- Apple announces annual Back to School promotion, excludes iOS devices
- Apple planning Touch ID Apple TV remote?
- Report: Integrated Apple Watch charging coming to third-party accessories
- Apple releases second iOS 9 public beta
- Microsoft releases email messaging app for iOS
- Apple blocks App Store reviews from users running iOS betas
- Notes from Apple’s Q3 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q3 2015: Record $49.6B revenue, 47.5M iPhones, 10.9M iPads
- Home Sharing for Music returns in iOS 9 beta 4
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?