Apple Campus T-Shirt
Just in case you needed another reason to want to visit Apple’s headquarters in Cupertino, California, here it is. This t-shirt ($17), emblazoned with the phrase “I visited the Apple campus. But that’s all I’m allowed to say,” is available only in the Apple Company Store—a special shop that’s like other Apple retail stores, but with extra goodies that aren’t found at other locations. Don’t worry if you’re not an Apple employee; the store is open to everyone.
While it doesn’t sell Macs, The Company Store is the only place in the world that sells official Apple logo apparel. You can pick up hoodies, hats, jackets—pretty much anything you can imagine paying a premium for because of an embroidered or painted-on Apple. You may not get your picture next to Steve Jobs in Caffe Macs, but this is the next best thing to prove to your fanboy friends that you made the pilgrimage. Note that the previous version of this shirt included the geekier phrase, “I visited the Mothership,” with an Apple logo on the back. This one’s cooler. (Thanks to D. Waite + M. Mandrake)
- Amazon to ban sale of Apple TV
- Former Boeing CFO James Bell elected to Apple’s Board of Directors
- Apple releases iOS 9.1 beta 3 to developers
- Apple releases iOS 9.0.2
- Cook urges businesses, governments to address social problems
- A note on our iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus case reviews
- Apple pulls app that documented US drone strikes
- Apple Music, iTunes movies and iBooks made available in China
- Google Maps gets Apple Watch support
- Apple Pay coming to Canada by late October?
- Spigen Neo Hybrid / Carbon / EX + Ultra Hybrid for iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Speck CandyShell Clear and CandyShell Inked Jonathan Adler for iPhone 6/6s
- BenQ treVolo Bluetooth Portable Electrostatic Speaker
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- TrackR bravo
- Apple iPad mini 4 Silicone Case + Smart Cover
- Apple iPad mini 4
- Fluance Fi50 Bluetooth speaker
- Ultimate Ears UE Boom 2
- Jaybird X2 Bluetooth Headphones
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?