Apple Campus T-Shirt
Just in case you needed another reason to want to visit Apple’s headquarters in Cupertino, California, here it is. This t-shirt ($17), emblazoned with the phrase “I visited the Apple campus. But that’s all I’m allowed to say,” is available only in the Apple Company Store—a special shop that’s like other Apple retail stores, but with extra goodies that aren’t found at other locations. Don’t worry if you’re not an Apple employee; the store is open to everyone.
While it doesn’t sell Macs, The Company Store is the only place in the world that sells official Apple logo apparel. You can pick up hoodies, hats, jackets—pretty much anything you can imagine paying a premium for because of an embroidered or painted-on Apple. You may not get your picture next to Steve Jobs in Caffe Macs, but this is the next best thing to prove to your fanboy friends that you made the pilgrimage. Note that the previous version of this shirt included the geekier phrase, “I visited the Mothership,” with an Apple logo on the back. This one’s cooler. (Thanks to D. Waite + M. Mandrake)
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?