Apple iMac (Late 2012)
Whoa. That’s the first reaction we had to the brand new iMac ($1,299-$1999) Apple introduced today. If you thought they had thin all-in-ones before, just wait. This new model is only 5mm—yes, millimeters—at the edges. It still comes in 21.5” and 27” variations but the display is even better than ever thanks to a number of cutting edge technologies. To improve the internals, Apple unsurprisingly cut out the optical drive.
The guts are of course even better than ever too. Of course there are blazing fast processors, with quad-core i5 across the board. For storage, you can now choose Apple’s Fusion Drive with 128GB of flash storage and 1TB or 3TB of HDD. All your preinstalled Mac software fits on the flash, allowing for blazing fast speeds without the user having to do anything else. On the back there’s a headphone port, SD card slot, two Thunderbolt ports, four USB 3.0 ports, gigabit ethernet, and a headphone port.
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Refurbished iPad Air 2 models hit Apple Store
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Apple, others urge Obama not to limit encryption
- WSJ: Apple dropped TV set plans ‘more than a year ago’
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?