Apple Think Different Posters
You don’t need to be a longtime Mac user to recognize Apple’s “Think Different” slogan — the advertising campaign that accompanied it remains one of the most memorable in history, so much so that references to it are still made in Apple-oriented articles today. Now you can own a piece of this legacy with these Apple Think Different Posters ($20-$900).
Available in sizes ranging from 11"x17” to 24"x36”, these mint condition posters feature iconic imagery of some of the 20th century’s most important, influential, and brilliant people, including Albert Einstein, Thomas Edison, Jim Henson, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, Pablo Picasso, and Frank Sinatra. Just be aware that prices go up commensurately with the size, subject’s pop culture relevance, and overall rarity, so you’ll be paying a lot more for that large Sinatra print than for a smaller, neatly folded poster of Sir Edmund Hillary.
- Apple: Celeb photo hack ‘very targeted attack’ on accounts
- Apple investigating “iCloud” celebrity photo hack
- Elgato debuts Eve home sensor product line
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Cambridge Audio Go v2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundfreaq Double Spot SFQ-09 Wireless Speaker
- iHome iBN6 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today