Apple Think Different Posters
You don’t need to be a longtime Mac user to recognize Apple’s “Think Different” slogan — the advertising campaign that accompanied it remains one of the most memorable in history, so much so that references to it are still made in Apple-oriented articles today. Now you can own a piece of this legacy with these Apple Think Different Posters ($20-$900).
Available in sizes ranging from 11"x17” to 24"x36”, these mint condition posters feature iconic imagery of some of the 20th century’s most important, influential, and brilliant people, including Albert Einstein, Thomas Edison, Jim Henson, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, Pablo Picasso, and Frank Sinatra. Just be aware that prices go up commensurately with the size, subject’s pop culture relevance, and overall rarity, so you’ll be paying a lot more for that large Sinatra print than for a smaller, neatly folded poster of Sir Edmund Hillary.
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Apple working on app to diagnose problems with iOS devices?
- Apple Music: Iovine apologizes for remarks about women; Adele won’t stream new album
- Apple expands personal pickup to Apple Stores in the UK
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?