Apple Wireless Keyboard
New software warrants new hardware. We saw a few fresh Macs pop up alongside Lion last week, but as Apple is wont to do, it also quietly revved an existing product without even mentioning it. In this case, it was Wireless Keyboard ($69). Since it first launched, Apple’s typer has been among the best, and now it’s just a bit better.
As always, the keys are perfectly sized and have an awesome clickiness to them. These days, Wireless Keyboard runs on two AA batteries, and they last for months. Toss in the cells from Apple’s Battery Charger and your golden. This new version appears to be exactly the same, but if you look closely at the top row you’ll spot the difference. Mission Control and Launchpad keys have replaced those for Exposé and Dashboard. Yes it’s a subtle change, but it just goes to show Apple’s attention to detail.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?