Artwizz Induction Charger Pro
Induction Charger Pro (€50/~$66) isn’t the first wireless charging system for the Magic Mouse we’ve come across, or even the first from Artwizz; we’ve previously covered Mobee’s The Magic Charger and Artwizz’s own Induction Charger after that. Although it’s similar in design to the earlier iteration, this version of the charging pad features modest improvements that make it worth a look. The idea is the same, though: pop the included battery pack in your Magic Mouse, plug the charger into a USB port or wall adapter, and just toss the mouse on when you want it to charge.
The first thing we noticed about Induction Charger Pro is that it’s much smaller than the standard Induction Charger: it’s been significantly slimmed down to the point where it’s just a bit wider and longer than the mouse itself. Artwizz stuck with the same nice materials as before, including an aluminum frame and a glossy white top surface. The company lists “replaceable covers” and “connecting an additional battery charger kit” as features of this particular unit, although neither were in the package.
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?