Artwizz Induction Charger Pro
Induction Charger Pro (€50/~$66) isn’t the first wireless charging system for the Magic Mouse we’ve come across, or even the first from Artwizz; we’ve previously covered Mobee’s The Magic Charger and Artwizz’s own Induction Charger after that. Although it’s similar in design to the earlier iteration, this version of the charging pad features modest improvements that make it worth a look. The idea is the same, though: pop the included battery pack in your Magic Mouse, plug the charger into a USB port or wall adapter, and just toss the mouse on when you want it to charge.
The first thing we noticed about Induction Charger Pro is that it’s much smaller than the standard Induction Charger: it’s been significantly slimmed down to the point where it’s just a bit wider and longer than the mouse itself. Artwizz stuck with the same nice materials as before, including an aluminum frame and a glossy white top surface. The company lists “replaceable covers” and “connecting an additional battery charger kit” as features of this particular unit, although neither were in the package.
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Apple Music roundup: iOS 8.4 to get early Tuesday release, Sonos support on the way
- Apple suppliers now making iPhones with Force Touch
- Parrot announces North American details for new Minidrone lineup
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- Olloclip Active Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?