Artwizz Induction Charger
Apple has a long and checkered history with mouse design. Only a few years ago did it release an almost universally-praised option in the Magic Mouse, now packed-in as standard with every iMac. Problem: Magic Mouse eats batteries every two or three months. That’s where Artwizz comes in with the Induction Charger (€40). This induction charging platform allows you to simply toss your mouse on it when not in use and come back to a full charge, never having to worry about replacing batteries or plugging anything in again. (Sound familiar?)
Induction charging is the same technology used in electric toothbrushes. Get everything lined up correctly, and power is transferred without actually plugging anything in. Induction Charger comes with a special battery pack to replace the two AAs. Put this in place, plug the base into a USB port—no additional power source required—and you’re good to go. A magnet holds the Magic Mouse in place so that it doesn’t move outside of the charging zone. Made of white lacquered plastic and aluminum—better materials than Mobee’s version—this charging station will fit right in on the foot of your iMac or anywhere else on your desk.
- Apple releases iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Apple sued over iWatch trademark it doesn’t own
- Apple progressing in TV service negotiations, aiming for fall debut
- Final major bank signs on as Apple Pay goes live in UK
- Apple releases iTunes 12.2.1 with iTunes Match, Apple Music fixes
- Big pharma firms looking to integrate ResearchKit
- M.I.A. project joins the ranks of Apple Music-exclusives
- Apple’s cut of streaming music rivals’ profits sparks antitrust inquiry
- New iPods coming July 14?
- Apple releases iOS 9 public beta
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?