Artwizz Induction Charger
Apple has a long and checkered history with mouse design. Only a few years ago did it release an almost universally-praised option in the Magic Mouse, now packed-in as standard with every iMac. Problem: Magic Mouse eats batteries every two or three months. That’s where Artwizz comes in with the Induction Charger (€40). This induction charging platform allows you to simply toss your mouse on it when not in use and come back to a full charge, never having to worry about replacing batteries or plugging anything in again. (Sound familiar?)
Induction charging is the same technology used in electric toothbrushes. Get everything lined up correctly, and power is transferred without actually plugging anything in. Induction Charger comes with a special battery pack to replace the two AAs. Put this in place, plug the base into a USB port—no additional power source required—and you’re good to go. A magnet holds the Magic Mouse in place so that it doesn’t move outside of the charging zone. Made of white lacquered plastic and aluminum—better materials than Mobee’s version—this charging station will fit right in on the foot of your iMac or anywhere else on your desk.
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?