Atech Flash Technology iDuo2Go
Atech Flash Technology’s iDuo2Go ($25) falls squarely in the “two birds with one stone” category. It combines two separate accessories into one, eliminating the need to carry extra peripherals around. A USB 3.0 SD Card reader is melded together with a classic 30-pin Dock Connector, giving Mac users the ability to transfer SD card photos to their computers, or sync older iPods, iPhones, and iPads—but not to use the card reader with iOS devices.
The ideal customer for this product is an owner of a current generation, 11” MacBook Air who still carries around an older iPad, iPhone, or iPod. A switch on the side allows it to toggle between sync/charge mode for your Dock Connector device, and card reading capabilities. While the cord is thicker than a standard charging cable, we did notice increased transfer speeds compared to our standard card reader, even on a MacBook Air with USB 2.0. It’s a bit unusual, but for the price, a useful little accessory.
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?