Atech Flash Technology iDuo2Go
Atech Flash Technology’s iDuo2Go ($25) falls squarely in the “two birds with one stone” category. It combines two separate accessories into one, eliminating the need to carry extra peripherals around. A USB 3.0 SD Card reader is melded together with a classic 30-pin Dock Connector, giving Mac users the ability to transfer SD card photos to their computers, or sync older iPods, iPhones, and iPads—but not to use the card reader with iOS devices.
The ideal customer for this product is an owner of a current generation, 11” MacBook Air who still carries around an older iPad, iPhone, or iPod. A switch on the side allows it to toggle between sync/charge mode for your Dock Connector device, and card reading capabilities. While the cord is thicker than a standard charging cable, we did notice increased transfer speeds compared to our standard card reader, even on a MacBook Air with USB 2.0. It’s a bit unusual, but for the price, a useful little accessory.
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Report: Apple agrees to accept product inspections from Chinese government
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- NimbleBit announces Apple Watch support for Letterpad
- Apple acquires music analytics firm Semetric
- Apple terminates Crimean developer agreements due to U.S. sanctions
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014